Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Stars, reputations and questions of integrity

Getting 9 stars for integrity and reputation from people who approve genocide,

is worth as much as an Award from Hitler for tolerance, diversity and acceptance.

NGONGE   

^^ See the little star on the bottom left corner under your name (the ones next to the triangle)? If you click on it, it gives you an option of "approving" or "disapproving" a post. The more positive comments you get the more green bars. If you go to "settings" at the top of the page (next to profile, logout, etc) you can also see what 'reps' you got and read any comments written about you.

Cara.   

Val, I gave you a thumbs up and was then planning to knock off a coupla xidig from Ngonge but it turns out you can only vote on anyone's "reputation" once every 24 hours :mad: Oh well, you earned it, don't spend it all in one place ya hear?

Ngonge, FYI it's shan-xidigleh now! Is it me or are there different hues of green as well? *Starts a conspiracy theory about secret meanings in forest green vs lime green*

Ayoub, I agree with you. Approval by people who oppose Somaliland is not worth much.

Certainly in a war like situation as SOL is, I would be by far the leader of the resistance where the "10 star Ngonge" with his history of doubtful (being a former Somaliweyn follower) history would be considered a collaborateur of the highest rank with the Siyadist regime here on SOL.

Blessed   

Err?

Off topic.. Ng, do you know about that FB campaign some family members are running for ya? I say, it's time... ;):D

Ayoub,

He does pay qaadhaan.

Showqi   

Cara, Valenteenah Xidigaha aad qaybineysaan dee wax naga siiya.

Ngonge bal i sug intaan dhowr xidigood soo shaxaadayo............. Ooops armay iga qataan saddexdayda xidigood.

nuune   

^ smileys.gif xoogoow baan dhankaaga ku soo halgaadey

Ps: Look Qodax , waaba RED wada socdasmileys.gif, one green or two waan fahmey, laakin siduu ku helay shan red waa wax lala yaabo

Showqi   

Nuune, baqshiishkii waa i soo gaaray! Axsanta.................Anigana hal xabo aan dhankaaga u soo tararixiyey.