Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Stars, reputations and questions of integrity

NGONGE exemplifies the quintessential SOL nomad. But he has a minor problem. His only problem is that he is clearly misinformed about the great Cabdiraxmaan Sheekh Maxamed Faroole. That may cost him dearly in the future.

@ NGONGE

Before you think that your hypnotic powers can harness the newbies on the SOL ship, waxaan maanta oodhan islahaa Allah ninku fariidsana. Ileen reer Burco ayaad aheyd :D

Markaa, ana xabbad igu dar (if thats how it works!) I'd like to be a record-breaking laba-xidig leh on here on Day 2 lol

Chimera   

I have been trying to rep a sister a few times now for her interesting posts, but I see no difference in her number, its static.

Also my rep points are so random, why anyone would rep me for those particular posts is a mystery lol. I think the admin repped me just to keep me from annoying him.

Deal.

Ibtisam   

Ngonge iska daayah, he is the perfect hold together of SOL, pro SL support that most people (none SL mainly) can accept and engage with, in fact I have seen Ngonge say some pro SL things that JB or oodweyne could never get away with :eek: (JB no one takes seriously and Oodweyne is a little heavy handed for most people) He also writes really well and knows how to put SL off the table sometimes rather than carry it to dessert, day trips and none Politics issues. As such Ngonge is a true Burcawi berri hoorey doofey. :P

I would've tried to add to Ngonge's votes too but I have not really got use to this new system so I've rated the post instead.

NGONGE   

AYOUB;689363 wrote:
^ Insecure, are we?
:)

PS The Guru is still trying to log in to the new SOL, your new friends are still "trying" to help him.
;)
;) Ibti is also having issues...

See above (though LST's endorsement almost spoilt things). :D

Ibtisam   

Ayoub ma wuxu uga jeeda "Ibti is also having issues" yacani is he saying I am having a break down ama waan khafifey. All this time I thought me and Ayoub were cool :( :eek:

Ibtisam   

Serenity you have not started any posts so people cannot rep you ~(that sounds gangisteer!) :P

I dont know waxo siidu uu shaqeeyo.

Even worse I have ONE friend ( Ngonge!) and no reviews :eek: all those years and time on SOL and I got 5 little green buttons. someone call LSK for me!! :eek: :D

*Ibtisam;690496 wrote:
I would've tried to add to Ngonge's votes too but I have not really got use to this new system so I've rated the post instead.

Ibti, that's how it works apparently. If someone posts something you like, you 'Approve' their post. And that's how they accrue their green stars. Still not sure about the Rep numbers and how they are generated.

Serenity, guess no one wants to buy what you are selling? :P

NGONGE   

^^ Here you go.

What is reputation?

Reputation is a way of rating users depending on the quality of their posts. If the administrators have enabled reputation, then the reputation icon will be visible in posts.

Reputation may be positive
reputation_pos.png
, negative
reputation_neg.png
or neutral
reputation_balance.png
. Negative reputation may only be given if the administrator has enabled this. Neutral reputation is only given when the person giving reputation does not meet the criteria set by the administrator to affect someone else's reputation.

How do I give reputation?

To give reputation, click on the reputation icon in the relevant post. This will reveal a form to complete with the reputation type and the reason for giving the reputation. If negative reputation is disabled then it will not be displayed in this form. You may not give reputation for the same post twice.

How do I know what reputation I have received?

You can view the reputation that you have received in your
(User Control Panel) where it is displayed at the bottom of the User CP page. Here you will see the latest reputation that you have received and whether this is positive, negative or neutral. Your total reputation will be shown as series of reputation indicators in your posts and profile. The more positive your reputation, the more positive icons will be shown. The more negative your reputation the more negative icons will be shown.

How much reputation is given? What is reputation power?

If the administrator has enabled this, the amount of reputation that each user will give (or take away if negative) is shown in the user's posts as 'Reputation Power'. The value of the reputation power is determined by the administrator and may increase over time depending on the settings they have applied.

What if I don't want anyone to see my reputation?

You can disable the display of your reputation by going to your User CP and selecting Edit Options. On this page you will find a check box labelled 'Show Your Reputation Level'. Un-checking this box will remove the display of your reputation and replace it with the Reputation Disabled icon. You can still give and receive reputation while your reputation display is disabled.

nuune   

^^ smileys.gif nin gablamey, nin good qaadey(yixaas) nimuu libaax gowracey waxaaba ka daran ninkan Qodax, bal sagaal red oo reputation ah waxa uu ku galabsadey ayaa is weydiin leh, sidaasuuna iskula qumanyahay,

Zack in yaroo qaruurax ah ayaan gaaweetada kuugu soo ridey

Val , adna xoogoow baan dhankaaga u soo gamayaa smileys.gif

Ps: When Ngonge started this topic, he had around 5 or 6 greens, now he has being getting and hitting the doors of others to fish for some bakhshiish, horta AT&T imisa green ayuu heestaa, intuu heestay ayaaan ka yaabi in laga miirto.

Pss: I got deducted 2 greens by that topic of God Bless Odayaasha Soomaalida, inkaartoodaa i heshay smileys.gif