Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Let's not the EDL scare away Norf; Hargeysa sounds good plan though. :D

you are pretty well travelled...yet miss true home, real wadani iga dhee (I doubt you enjoy garow or sorghum though).

But is home where you grew up or where your relatives are from? Should I have not at least as much claim on Sland even though born in jabuuti? some of those questions...

N.O.R.F   

UK, Middle East and Somaliland isn't well travelled saxib. Nuune has been to Mongolia!

Home is ALL those places.

Jimce wanaagsan all

I thought of more places, but even so one's mind expands a lot when exposed to 3 different cultures.

The other question wasn't specific to you but I like your answer, it's good to feel at home in different places.

Got hard time with all those uncles, explaining that other Somalis are not necessarily kind of "ennemies/schemers/whatnot"

N.O.R.F   

I don't know yet saxib I need to get the time off first.

Juxa, on a sunny Friday its good in la isfasaxo.

STOIC   

Had a very bad case of moderate discomfort to severe diarrhea..Mental note not to eat any Food from a restaurant the next two weeks I'm here..Is it me or every Somali opened a phramacy without a degree or certification in dispensing drugs in Eastleigh..Had to go to three pharmacy before I found a competent guy who knew what a broad spectrum antibiotic was...

STOIC   

Norf, I can't wait to get out of this hell-hole..I'm really appreciative of my life in the west and not to worry about simple hygiene..I had to go and find a doctor (and NOT a clinical officer for consultation) and they all looked at me like I was weird..The tittle doctor is a privilege for those that earned..There are competent Nairobi University trained doctors, but they are few..You have nurses treating people...