Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

i thought you through the phone away as soon as guriga aad geshid

allaha kaa cafiyo,,,,,,,,alle ka baq

NGONGE   

Is it today that Faheema appears on here twenty minutes after her business meeting is cancelled or is it Thursday?

NGONGE   

War she comes here either on a wedensday or a thursday. I know, I update my wall chart accordingly. :P

nuune   

The experience of a women puking onto you in a public transport is not something I was expecting to happen in my lifetime, it did happened this morning, and the thing was all over me, at least she tried to help and offered me her scarfe in which case I refused with a BIG smile, there was something nice about this vomiting, it wasn't smelly, this is what I was expecting, maybe it was her first vomiting when that new baby is taking shape in the early weeks of wallac, and the first wallac is always the best for women to have, the are innocent wallaahi, but I swear to God I can tell it was her first wallac by observing her movements when she was getting off the tram, she was a newly wed girl in her mid 20s, I am not sure she is one of the girls aan ku meheriyey some of my friends but she sounded familiar to me, either way, got her number, after puking, there is a number.