Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

It is not hot in Hargaisa in the summer ninyow. Its get to about 33 degrees C? Thats nice :)

Weeknd flights from Jiddaan eegeya. Very tempting :D

N.O.R.F   

nuune;923427 wrote:
^^ kii Wyrax ahaa mid yaroo Carabeeti ah shandada ugu sii rid

:D

Saxiibkay ha la daayo. Age is on his side.

Nuune have you taken Ethiopian via Addis?

oba hiloowlow;923401 wrote:
just booked the ticket to somalia this summer, yeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy
:D

why are you posting this here.....do you think these trollers will welcome you to hargesia or mogadishu for that matter?

nuune   

Norf, yes, took many times via ADD, and soon about a weeks time, I am more into Turkish Airlines but the good thing is I can still use my Frequency Flyer Program which means any miles I fly with Ethiopian is going into my Miles&Smiles account of Turkish Airlines(Ethiopian joined Star Alliance a year ago), I have one with BA but they are One World, good when I am flying Royal Jordanian like I did back October/November to Saudi Arabia.

Ps: Ethiopian does a direct flight to BBO, cost about 300 Euro Return from ADD, good for anyone flying to Somaliland, I will do that and take this as well, an hour and few minutes only.

N.O.R.F   

I'm thinking of going with Ethiopian via Addis to BBO because Jubba is unreliable. If there aren't enough passengers they will cancel the flight baa la yidhi.

For everywhere else it Emirates and their Skywards program even though they have now made it tougher to accumulate a lot of points.

Ethiopian Airlines looks good. Cheap as well. Will give it a try iA

N.O.R.F;923439 wrote:
I'm thinking of going with Ethiopian via Addis to BBO because Jubba is unreliable. If there aren't enough passengers they will cancel the flight baa la yidhi.

are you coming to SL.....if so can i send you a list of things i need?

nuune   

Alpha, I thought you will say bring me a pack full of John Player and expensive lighers, didn't know your Islamic side, well, maalin kasta waxbaan baran soo ma ahan.

Norf, don't even mention Jubba Airways, forget it, sxb, that is if you want to save both time and money, use Ethiopian, even though their fares are much higher from LHR to ADD direct compared to THY which goes to transit in Istanbul, but catch up Ethiopian from DXB or JED to ADD, cost maybe less 200 dollar retrun.