Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

No they shut most floors down and sent us home.

Very sad to see many protesting and insisting to float around with laptops

N.O.R.F   

Afternoon buubal (:D)

JB, haye what was for breakfast?

Ngonge, haye what encounters have you had on your travels lately?

NGONGE   

^^ Just the one with the dogs, saaxib. Walking in the park on my way home when a massive dog appears from nowhere and starts bearing its teeth and barking at me. All of a sudden, another dog appears from nowhere and attacks the first dog. Then the owner of the first dog also appears from nowhere and starts telling me to control my dog (:D)! I struggle to explain that neither dog is mine (whilst keeping an eye on the two big brutes biting chunks out of each other) when the owner of the second dog comes running over and shouts at us telling us to control our dog. Anyway, the managed to control their dogs but they were both swearing at each other and ME! Only when I raised my voice above everyone (including the dogs) did they both calm down and sort of apologise to me.

NGONGE   

^^ All this happened while I was talking to my wife on the phone. She carried on having a normal conversation until she heard the swearing and then decided to join in from her end with "tell him this" and "tell him that" and "dogs should not be let loose in parks" etc, etc..:D

Norf, Quraax was the usual Loxoox thing ,,, Lunch was fantastic Ethiopian food after i was grilled in a long & boring meeting the whole day. :D

Rahima   

N.O.R.F;926303 wrote:
If it was in the ME he would take his cigaal and cimaamad off and hit the dogs with it
:D

Bad idea- wouldn't want the bold patch exposed. Anyway what i found most interesting is that they would mistake NG as a dog owner- they obviously don't know that somalis have a complicated relationship with the canine kind.

Good evening all.

Jacaylbaro;926304 wrote:
Norf, Quraax was the usual Loxoox thing ,,, Lunch was fantastic Ethiopian food after i was grilled in a long & boring meeting the whole day.
:D

^ where's the pic to prove. you know JB you really ought save money by stop going to these expensive restaurants?

i paid only 2.5 for both breakfast and qado. excellent. we can qado-pool together inaar. i'm sick of eating on my own dee.