Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

nuune;923466 wrote:
Alpha
, I thought you will say bring me a pack full of John Player and expensive lighers, didn't know your Islamic side, well, maalin kasta waxbaan baran soo ma ahan.

how well you know me.......ma istidhi? :D

nuune   

Khamariji sigaarya cab oo xataa cuntada while walking on the street cuna ayaan kuu aqaan, sxb, but now that image is gone when you asked Norf to bring you that jalbaab.

N.O.R.F   

Alpha, will do (not sure when yet though)

Haatu;923457 wrote:
Booka, salli and dates?
:D

Salli? Is that a sujui word for Sajaayad?

nuune;923484 wrote:
Khamariji sigaarya cab oo xataa cuntada while walking on the street cuna ayaan kuu aqaan, sxb, but now that image is gone when you asked Norf to bring you that jalbaab.

Nuune, sxb, why are you making me into nin noolasha ka dhacay?

nuune   

Alpha, waa caadi, intaas aan sheegay unbaan aniga aheyna, qaadkana waan cunaa, tubaakadana waa dhuuqaa, cuntadana dariiqyadaan ku cunaa oon laba liqaa, noloshana kama dhicin, look JB, kulahaa wuu Islaamey, my thought exactly when you asked Norf about these things.

Sharmake, A/wasalams sxb, welcome

nuune;923519 wrote:
Alpha
, waa caadi, intaas aan sheegay unbaan aniga aheyna, qaadkana waan cunaa, tubaakadana waa dhuuqaa, cuntadana dariiqyadaan ku cunaa oon laba liqaa, noloshana kama dhicin, look
JB
, kulahaa wuu Islaamey, my thought exactly when you asked
Norf
about these things.

all those things you've listed are pure lies. isku xishood inaadeeroow nuune.....STOP being pathetic. you're not funny nor do i find your outrageous statement amusing

nuune   

Hade illaa aan kugu arko Masjidka Sheikh Siiro adoo ku dhax jiro oo Juz Camma akhrinayo unbaan believe gareyn waxa aad warsatey Norf, intaa ka horreyso waxaad ii tahey un Yeemnigii taqsiinta daanka uga buuxdey ee habarta ag fadhiyo, intaa ka sokoow waxaan u maleenayaa inaan isku arki doono Somaliland dhawaan, maybe the time I would be there and Norf's time would be the same, by next week am in Addis, spend some time in Dire Dawa then visit my Harari Cadariyiin gabdho in Harer, then to DJibouti and Somaliland

Quite varied sxb, hope election dispute ends by then in Jabuuti...brother Alpha is misunderstood, he's talented but got disillusioned by the "ku qabso ku qadi meysid'.

and nuune, get some authentic raw honey sxb if you can, it sells well too ($15-30 a kilo)...got yet another qanjidho inflammation and barely slept, some get a kick out of it so its wiser not to tell all your sufferings to everyone :D

Abu-Salman;923576 wrote:
..brother Alpha is misunderstood, he's talented but got disillusioned by the "ku qabso ku qadi meysid'.

waar ma waxaad ii moodeey reer samatar....kulaha ku qabso ku qadi meysid

what exactly did you mean by this?

Abu-Salman;923612 wrote:
my bad sxb, just meant the locals ruthlessness, yacni somali mentality that sabotage good initiatives...

so you're now saying i'm ''porridge'' or even worse an ''awr'' or even the most offensive of ALL...... a ''baceed''....miyaa?????? :D

reer somaliland locals have names for weak and pathetic prey.... laakin i'm post-diaspora Abuooow...they would also say a 3'' spanner or a 8'' spanner would open him! i reckon the 20'' spanner would slice open me open....these days :D ......in effect....the smaller the spanner - the easier the prey.

:D:D:D:D:D

:D lol the smaller the spanner

yeah, being naturally kind/considering public interest is seen as weakness and ethics as foolishness...the reason why things are as they are.

mind you, they called us "yaakhii" during summer breaks from jabuuti back in the 90s :D , but somalis everywhere think alike though...