Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

Juxa is being forced to enjoy Somalia a bit longer. Heh.

Faheema doesn't get angry, she develops a slight tick that instantly goes away (or at least that's how I picture her anger).

Good luck Norf.

Eeeen..salaam caleekom all. (auditors in this week). :D

NGONGE   

^^ Not at all. It's a whole different ball game to anything you have ever encountred, saaxib. The main and most important rule in wadamada carabta is the one that goes "aniga maha". Therefore, everyone has to do their job in the best possible way until it reaches the roadblock that is management. Of course, when things go wrong, the managment point the finger downwards, which is where the "aniga maha" excuse comes in handy. This is why we have to make sure that our work is perfect and the auditors have to make sure that thier audits are thorough so that when the finger of blame is pointed at you, you can proudly puff you chest and say.......

I had a big problem with the Airport staff once ,,,, I survived when I started speaking in English and telling them I don't speak your language ,,, :D

Inshallah khayr Norf.

So Ngonge, hibernation mode are we in; Thierry is due this Sunday but we let you select any venue if you guys could join in.