Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

BREAKING NEWS:

Juxa has been taken hostage ..... I'm mobilizing all the resources to free her right now. Intelligence, CID, special forces are all alerted and on their way. We are using GPS to locate her.

Stay tuned for further news ,,, :D

Juxa   

Stop being mean, my flight has been cancelled, i called home and telefonka iishaqayn wayay and i panicked big time today, mainly cause my folks are panicking lol

Anyways tonight we camped outside the airline and hopefully there will be another flight on tuesday, walle iyo walle bey joogtaa sheekadu

Juxa   

Stop being mean, my flight has been cancelled, i called home and telefonka iishaqayn wayay and i panicked big time today, mainly cause my folks are panicking lol

Anyways tonight we camped outside the airline and hopefully there will be another flight on tuesday, walle iyo walle bey joogtaa sheekadu

Juxa;888071 wrote:

have you NO shame left women. smearing all your negativity over this board. which is no doubt intended to undermine Somaliland. they should make a TV show about you dee. ''STUCK IN SOMALILAND GET ME OUT OF HERE'' LOL. i could have used my links within the Somaliland elite to get you a private jet, to ensure you were comfortable and to arrange a safe passage back to your London but you chose NOT to meet me and ignore my gracious attempts to host you here.

Juxa   

Norf i no longer know which one i was supposed to fly, ticket got changed so many times, hopefully there will be a flight tomorrow morning insha allah, if not i am home away from home, so balaayo majirto

JB who is going to fine them? they are their own dowlad within dowlad. last night the place was packed with so many people and too much luggages

bal warama intiina soo toostay?

Malika   

Subax wanagasan yaa jamaac!

Juxa, where are you straded at? Insha'allah Kheyr.

Monday Morning and the feeling is right...- baal ii weydiya at the end of the day, there is 'restructuring' happening at work and folks have suddenly become rather annoying with their negativity...

Juxa   

Malika cadey, i wont call it stranded, more like adventure, i started my morning by sitting qoraxda, have lazy breakfast, yaaba iska hela

seriously i can understand why people leave qurbaha

restructure as redundancies or? i hope it means great things for you, wixii negative ah hala xaaqo

chubacka   

Morning all, esp Juxa, bare gurelling it out on some run way. :)

Sounds like you're making the best of a bad situation J, iA you will be on your way soon. This sort of thing happens too often.

Juxa   

Alpha what i meant is both somalia and sland nolol baa taala for those able iney shaqeystaan. so i really enjoyed meeting people all over.

Chubacka it is not bad situation runtii, it is blessing in disguise having few more days relaxing, i am tempted inaanba iska joogo balse i may come back sooner than planned insha allah, the idea is to settle in xamar or meel u dhaw