Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

There is this wadaad I know oo hada hargeysa u guurey. Wuxu sameeyaa qur'aan saar si xoogaa qalbigu udago and you don't wake up with argggggggggghhhh

Faheema waa basar useexo indeed

Hi norf

^ i worry too much dearest Juxa. my whole life is dominated by worries and fears. funniest thing is that all always turns out well.....what can you recommend for such an issue?

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;880000 wrote:
LoL @ sleep it off.

Go for a run Juxa. Then overdose on oranges.

Afternoon all

One more badow joins the crowd! :D :D :D

Here:

8. Sleep

This is the single greatest thing you can do for your body when you’ve got the flu
. By sleeping, you appropriate resources unconsciously to fighting the illness that you cannot delegate even when resting. Your body’s autonomous functions are at their all-time low when sleeping so your immune system will be at peak performance when you’re getting shut-eye. In addition to giving your immune system extra resources, sleep has the distinct advantage of letting you pass through your illness without even realizing that you’re sick. While sleeping you’ll also be sweating: this will also help in relieving you of the flu.

NGONGE;880009 wrote:
One more badow joins the crowd!
:D

Here:

for goodness sakes NG,

i'm surprised you're sleeping at your age. you've got kids you have to prepare for prep-school, ox-bridge and ivy league schools, what-have-yous and whatever the somali elite in the qurbo do with their endless supply of pounds and assets LOL. you'll also need to invest in two more properties on top of your already massive property portfolio including the large country estate you purchased on my advise last year. sleep is for weak my bro, not people like you! you didn't get to where you are by sleeping adeer, so stop deluding yourself with silly dreams and naga dee ciyarta dee! waar i'm listening to lil wayne right now so i can maybe achieve 21% of your success levels.

NGONGE   

^^ Naga daa dee. This discussion was only five posts long and you already forgot who said what! :P

N.O.R.F;880012 wrote:
^Oo hurdado wey iska timaadaa miya? Just like turning the light off?

If your cold is a serious one, haa wa iska timaadaa. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Mashaallah. Is this why you felt confident enough to come back and post a couple of lines on here, Rahima? :P

When do kids start school in Aussie land by the way?

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;880017 wrote:
If your cold is a serious one, haa wa iska timaadaa.

Or, if you're of a certain age, all flus are serious enough to sleep off :P