Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika   

^Lol, is that Mr Ngonge's fantasy?...No birds chirping today as its drizzling with rain, but definetly on sight there are horses feeding in the distance, a barge passing by on the canal, an old lady in her wellies /rain coat walking her little dog ...I should take a picture..but too lazy.

NGONGE   

^^ What was I doing going to SL when I could have saved my money and visited your little town instead! Would I need a visa to enter? :D

Malika   

^lol - I am sure there is no comparison between SL and this little English town dee - do come, its only an hour away from the hussle and bussle of London.

Juxa   

mid qumaya ah is trying to take advantage of me, kama helin walee and it wont be long before i tell her off.

i was off past 2 days, i return today with my desk full of files.....i think to say she is work-shy is underestatement of the year

yh..i hate that too. there are too many manipulative ppl in this world juxa...and it seems like this is expressed in the work place more than anywhere else. i suppose ignoring her should be a first option then maybe slow and cunning planning will suffice.

NGONGE   

^^ It's not called 'office politics' for nothing. You can never become a bystander, you must take part and make sure your game is GOOD. Juxa is too nice, she only knows how to bully me and nuune in SOL. :D

Malika   

Juxa, tell her off. My line manager is being bullied by a fellow manager - kolba anagu bee nogu soo carareeysaa changing plans on weekly basis to fulfill the demand of her equal - waa yabee! Looking forward to our meeting this friday, going to tell her to go get some balls - yee naa wareriini..lol

Rant hat off! - Morning all!

NGONGE;825621 wrote:
^^ It's not called 'office politics' for nothing. You can never become a bystander, you must take part and make sure your game is GOOD. Juxa is too nice, she only knows how to bully me and nuune in SOL.
:D

lol@NG,

is your game GOOD?

i'm really hated where i work, hence why i have my headphones on now and watching youtube clips and stuff lol.