Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

^I don't need the hassle saxib. Hargaisa is made for you singletons to go and change things. I would need to go home to my family and that won't be possible there.

NGONGE   

^^ I did wonder how you would have coped to be honest. Ten days away was more than enough for me. Does it mean I've been domisticated? :D

p.s.

alpha, my game is brilliant. ;)

nuune   

This morning, had two birds for breakfast, and they are not chickens as chickens don't fly, I had to fry the damn things, one was alive while the other one was not but ruuxdii baa ka sii socotey.

It is perfect breakfast for an early morning session of daacuurnimo

N.O.R.F   

^:D

What kind of bird? Duck?

Ngonge, I was coping because I knew I would work 6 or 8 weeks before I saw them again. London (or up norf) is more appealing by the day.

ps shocking midfield last night

Malika   

^Eeew @ nuune

Ngonge - it means you have gotten too comfortable - Africa requires a certain state of mind, one should be ready for all the hussle - lack of basic necessities etc.. Even though I love being in Africa, I know it will take some getting use to all over again to the hussles - Last time, went to Western Union to get some money, it took nearly 2 hrs for them to process - I was fuming, my British time keeping couldnt not handle 2hrs watching this man type, check, type again..for a process that should only take 10 -20 min tops...

Juxa   

Poor Norf, i am sure you are missed at home too.

Ngonge i am not a bully.....my game is good, i just asked if she kept any work at all for herself with a smile, she went pink all over.

I think it is my fault for clearing my desk quick, i should inaan tartiib u shaqeeyo

ps: You guys are not domesticated, you are family men, own it:)

nuune;825631 wrote:
This morning, had two birds for breakfast, and they are not chickens as chickens don't fly, I had to fry the damn things, one was alive while the other one was not but ruuxdii baa ka sii socotey.

It is perfect breakfast for an early morning session of daacuurnimo

i know what you mean lool... you should try the menage-trois next time....

unlike you I've never had the perfect morning.. (this would involve getting up early around 5:30. going for a jog or treadmill, getting ready then having breakfast with a freshly squeezed orange juice whist reading the newspaper....i hope to achieve this by the end of the year.

NGONGE   

I refuse the odey tag becuase it is something my girls believe I am. Had the following conversation with them yesterday...

Me: "TV will only be allowed on the weekend. I'm banning it for the rest of the week"

Daughter 1: "That's not fair. We are your kids. You have to love us, care for us and give us everything we want"

Daughter 2: "Exactly. And, anyway, NEXT YEAR, when you're even OLDER who do you think will have to look after you?"

Me: "What do you mean by next year? I am not that old!"

Daughter 1: "You are VERY old. It'll take me years and years to get to your age. How many days is that?"

Daughter 2: "Over a THOUSAND. Maybe even a MILLION days!"

Me: "I AM NOT THAT OLD"

Daughter 1: "You're older than EVERYONE in this house. In fact, if you add up the ages of all the children in the house we'll still be younger than YOU, old man"

Daughter 2: "Yeah, you're almost DEAD!"

Me: "If your plan was to sweet talk me into allowing you to watch TV during the week, I really don't think you've done a good job here"

Daughter 1: "Heheh..but you're sooo soo OLD"

Daugther 2: "You're the oldest person I know!"

Me: " What about your granddad or grandmother?"

Daughter 1: "I know they're older than you but you still seem OLDER. It's actually strange!"

Daugther 2: "Mum's friend said that I had a very young grandmother"

Daughter 1: "True. She actually looks younger than you. Are you REALLY sure she is your mother?"

Me: "Easy with the insults, darling. I'm going to tell her what you just said"

Daughter 1: "I bet she'll be happy about me calling her young. Heheh"

Me: "Yes but she will not be happy about you saying she's not my mother"

Daughter 2: "So, do we have a deal? You let us watch TV and we will look after you NEXT YEAR"

Me: "No deal. I'm going to outlive both of you insha allah"

Daughter 1: "Are you saying you want us to die BEFORE you? What kind of dad says that?"

Me: "The kind that has a daughter who claims that his mother is not his mother"

Daughter 2: "Who?"

Daughter 1: "If we say you're young, will you let us watch TV?"

Me: "Only on the weekends"

Daughter 2: "What are we supposed to do with ourselves in the meantime?"

Me: "Read a book or write a story"

Daughter 1: "FINE. We're going to write a story about these girls who had a dad that banned them from watching TV"

Daughter 2: "YEAH. And the next year, when he was so old and weak the girls refused to look after him"

Son: "Girls, girls, The House Of Anubis just started"

Me: "NO TV!"

Wife (shouting from the hallway): "They watch it everyday. Let them finish it and then your ban can start"

Daughter 2 (walking causually past and smiling): "NEXT YEAR, I'm going to be good to you". :(

Juxa   

Norf....oday alle baa kaa dhigey, but if you object it i shall stop

Ngonge adiga your girls baa kugu filan run usheegid, maasha allah indeed, they are future xaawo taako

Malika   

Lol@Ngonge - dont frett all girls do that , mine tells me am old whenever I suggest am joining some club or gym - she says ' your old now hoyo, do you really need to be doing that?'...lool

NGONGE   

^^ I am not old dee. Well, not the kind of old they think I am. Still, it does help sometimes. Like the other day when they had an argument on our way to school and I could only stop them from carrying on by belting out "never mind I'll find someone like youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu". According to them, old men should never sing in public. :D

Malika   

^According to all children parents should never do anything in public, including listening to music - mine got into the car, with her friend yesteday, whilst an oldie was blasting on my car stereo, you should have seen her face and how quick she was to turn it off..lol - I tell you, if I were to listen to her, I would be in a care home by now...

yaa old aa?

To them perhaps we seem ancient..lool