Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ I only memorise the most popular current songs. As you've seen above, they come in handy. :D

(inaad iga yartahay waan ku qiray lakin your question makes it sound like you're taking the girls' side. Naga daa dee).

Malika, carry on doing your own thing dear. As I always say "I was here first". :D

NGONGE;825651 wrote:
^^ I am not old dee. Well, not the kind of old they think I am. Still, it does help sometimes. Like the other day when they had an argument on our way to school and I could only stop them from carrying on by belting out "never mind I'll find someone like youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu". According to them, old men should never sing in public.
:D

actually, NG, you're not that old. you're like in your mid to late 30s.

N.O.R.F   

Our eldest, now that she knows about age, years, time and birthdays, keeps my age quiet (until recently she thought I was 11 :D)

Juxa   

Ngonge ma waxaad rabtaa inaan dilo your public persona by saying waxaad tahay 30something, naga daaya yaaqey....

Norf wait until i meet my sami, waan u sheegi inaad 60kii ku socoto, try explaining that..

ps: why somalida magaca u badashaan by deed poll?

N.O.R.F   

Juxa, what is the reaction when they change their names within a couple of weeks of receiving naturaliation? Within the legal community.

Juxa   

Normally we get people getting married, divorced etc....reaction is very weird specially when they change magaca hore, dhexe and surnameka.

I am tempted inaan Angela peterson labaxo

nuune   

Recently, one young lady in her mid 40s call me the name of "Peter", do I look like Peter the Baptist or John, I had to be kind and stayed quite, for some reason, hadey Soomaali ahaan laheyd gafuurkaan jabin lahaa, but she happened to be Turkish and Syrian.