Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

Hi Norf, dubai is fun say November. warm enough for long walks in the beach.

Faheema, keep those 2 items for me, it will need alteration, lol maybe i can come by late as well

Juxa   

this morning on the tube, there was a beautiful chubby little girl of maybe 12 or 13. she was wearing cabayah and hijab which she put really nicely.

she had massive bag of make up and stuggled to apply her mascara, i sat next to her and when she finished offered to hold her little mirror, which she gratefully accepted. she had full make up on at 8.40 in the morning, i fought the urge to wipe the lot off, she reminded me of my niece. anyways we got off same station and i told her she was pretty and had flawless skin which would look better without make up.

why are kids growing so fast? and where are the parents?

nuune   
JB, ma waad aragtey tii, tii ma ahan ee waa tii kale een isla ogeyn e jiiftey darbiga, akhbaar iga soo sii iney dhashey iyo in kale

NGONGE   

Talking of kids, got to visit some secondary schools this week. The one nearest our house got a thumbs up from OFSTED but the leader of my resident gang argues that she must visit and inspect all the local schools before making up her mind (even though she confesses that the said school is her favourite).

"I don't want to make a decision I'll regret later" she says

"You're only ten, dear. You still have a lifetime of regrets ahead of you" says I

"No I won't. If I prepare myself I will not regret anything"

"This is her life we're talking about" chips in her younger sidekick

"You just want a couple of hours off school" I sternly say

"No! I want to go to a good school. Did you know that the girls that go to so and so school always end up pregnant?"

"No I didn't nor am I going to check if what you're saying is true. Lets just play it safe and strike that school off our list". says I.

"It's a rubbish school anyway. But I only told you so that you understand the importance of visiting all schools" she calmly says.

"LIVERPOOL have just conceded a third goal, you cow. Away with you and your school talk"

"This is her future we're talking about" says the sidekick once more.

"Ok, ok, when do we have to visit?" says I.

"Here is a list with the dates" says she as she hands me a small booklet.

Liverpool concede the fourth.