Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

KK shaqo marabo adigana be grateful idhahee..........no abaayo lacagta qaarkeed waa sun. Trust me i have the most dont mess up with me face and voice but nothing deters.

rants over......excited the day is over, alhamdulilah indeed.

malika maxaa cuntay?

JB dhagaxda hargeysa isku daqar

Kool_Kat   

ALA WAXAAN MAANTA FARXAD ULA SOO KACAY BAA HADA IGU SOO DHACDAY = CRIMINAL MINDS season premier TONIGHT!!!

Juxa, obviously you need to upgrade your look to "DON'T *EFF* WITH ME"...May be you have a soft voice? Or beautiful skin complexion? Or, or, or, war who cares CRIMINAL MINDS is on tonight...:D

Ps, I'm serious with my excitement...

Juxa   

lol, you like criminal minds yaah! anigu xalay waxaa idhaafay 2 and half men, waa inaan caawa repeatka fiirsadaa.

hello showqi xaaji

NGONGE   

^^ I was early. But had to spend an hour in the staff room to get updated on the staff "gossip". Ileen while I spend my time on SOL too many things seem to be going on here.

Morning.

NGONGE   

^^ Barees cunayaal ayaa ii qayilay. They know I'm not "everybody's friend" and hardly ever gossip so they've been telling me one thing and telling others another. Anyway, ha o bixin, I dropped a couple of time bombs their way that expect to explode sometime this afternoon. Ah! Work is sometimes great fun. :D

That's what happens when you neglect office politics, NG.

Morning all. Doing PRINCE2 training next week, I'A.. Has anyone else here done it? They've given me a whole lot of pre-course work to get through.

Juxa   

Office politics waa muhiim. you need to have your dhago on the walls:). It helps markaad tahay outsiderka you have distincive advantage as everyone feels comfortable to confide (iyagaa raba iney nafisaan)

oh well anigu each floors friends baan ku leeyahay koleyba, what can i say it is my friendly face.

hi val, what is this training?

nuune   

Ngogne getting work related bonus while th rest aren't, only him and the lady next to his desk

Val, is that boxing training from prince khan something like that, yaad u dhaarsantahey inaad feerto

yaa arkey JB, xalay oo dhan buu Maansoor ka ciyaarayey, Hargeisa weddings never end