Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

Here today gone tomorrow such is our existence.

Anyway, after that shock I'm off to regain some fitness.

Evening all.....

Malika   

Recently, I was diagnosed with A.A.A.D.D. -

Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder.

This is how it manifests itself:

I decide to water my garden..

As I turn on the hose in the driveway, I look over at my car and decide it needs washing.

As I head towards the garage, I notice post on the porch table that I picked up from the postman earlier.

I decide to go through it before I wash the car.

I put my car keys on the table, put the junk mail in the recycling box under the table, and notice that the recycling box is full.

So, I decide to put the bills back on the table and take out the recycling first.

But then I think, since I'm going to be near the post-box when I take out the recycling paper anyway, I may as well pay the bills first.

I take my cheque book off the table and notice that there is only one cheque left.

My extra cheques are in the desk in my study, so I go into the house to my desk where I find the cup of coffee I'd been drinking.

I'm going to look for my cheques but first I need to push the coffee aside so that I don't accidentally knock it over.

The coffee is getting cold, and I decide to make another cup..

As I head toward the kitchen with the cold coffee, a vase of flowers on the worktop catches my eye - the flowers need water.

I put the coffee on the worktop and discover my reading glasses that I've been searching for all morning.

I decide I better put them back on my desk, but first I'm going to water the flowers..

I put the glasses back down on the worktop, fill a container with water and suddenly spot the TV remote control. Someone left it on the kitchen table.

I realise that tonight when we go to watch TV, I’ll be looking for the remote, but I won't remember that it's on the kitchen table, so I decide to put it back where it belongs, but first I'll water the flowers.

I pour some water in the flowers, but quite a bit of it spills on the floor.

So, I put the remote back on the table, get some towels and wipe up the spill.

Then, I head down the hall trying to remember what I was planning to do.

At the end of the day:

The car isn't washed

The bills aren't paid

There is a cold cup of coffee sitting on the kitchen work-surface

The flowers don't have enough water,

There is still only 1 cheque in my cheque book,

I can't find the remote,

I can't find my glasses,

And I don't remember what I did with the car keys.

Then, when I try to figure out why nothing got done today, I'm really baffled because I know I was busy all bloody day and I'm really tired.

I realise this is a serious problem, and I'll try to get some help for it, but first I'll check my e-mail.....

Do me a favour. Forward this message to everyone you know, Because I can't remember who the hell I've sent it to.

Don't laugh - if this isn't you yet, your day is coming!!

Just reading that made me feel tired - loool

Morning all!

nuune   

^^ Malika, qof waalan unbaa waxaas akhriyo, didn't know inaad waa hore maryaha xoortey smileys.gif

lool morning, and it is midnight for me

Juxa   

Malika bisinka, it scared me. i dont know few years from now on but at the moment waxaan ku socdaa, diary and organizors. it peeps me to remind me to eat xitaa, very helpful buggers.

salaam aleykum all, bal warama, day started with dad waalan, will end with dad waalan.

ps: i know i am old fashioned but something is very wrong being overly describtive of your bits, specially markii qofku dhaho dhaqtar maahi, no point making me feel embarrased and uncomfortable. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr anything for money i guess

Malika   

^Looooool - too much was shared with you huh?

An organiser that beeps - sounds good..as time goes, memory capacity declines, far too much to remember every day..

Juxa   

Malika sharing between females is ok, but with males yaahuu. too much info oo waliba been ah. I repeat anigu dhaqtar maahi, tell that to the doctor and it is always maya lakin saan bey aheyd and so and so is not functioning

Malika   

^Ha,ha..wallahi even with females, I tend to find too much sharing abit too much.. Perhaps wuxuu iis yirii kaa qanciii so that to get the big bucks!..lol

Juxa   

it is not just one or two, hada it happens all the time, taloow ma isku soo sheegeen if things dont function you get more money? mooji walahi, but you wont get it too easily. you have to see experts and describe things, which means i am on receiving end as none speak english. and then i have to explain it to odayaal 60jir ah what they say

i need shaqo cusub pronto, i told supervisorka you dont pay me enough to suffer that much

Faheema.   

^lol, a long break is well over due ;)

No matter how nice, calm, accommodating, understanding and considerate you are, there's always one, be it a work colleague (in my case my manager) friend, relative, acquaintance that just brings the worse out of you.

Juxa   

Faheema you are too nice walahi, it is ok sometimes to be bit of qumayo, specially towards dadka istaahila

Norf ha igu qoslin, today i made official complaint and said it is effecting me and i have had enough! mid meesha ka shaqeeyo made similar complaint just cause mid baa tusey he is incontinent, anigu waxa la iishego waxaas wey dhaafeen it is now bordering wax aan loo dulqaadan karin, the color drains from my face as i sit and listen subxanallah.

I am leaving................