Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

Sayid*Somal;746120 wrote:

Yaa Carab wax barri kara? besides it means i have to take TEFL test and they prefer single retirees without package. as ngonge would say; ar naga daa carab waa mad as somali women
:D

You would be surprised. I know of a couple of Somali teachers who have relocated here on full family packages. Its not just English they need teachers for and its not just Arabs who need a decent education. You will probably be teaching a class with Europeans, Asians Africans and Arabs.

That if you teach in a private school. Public schools pay more :)

STOIC   

I wonder what happen to their accent when they singing? Brother got talent here.....Some of the UK singers are way better than US talents....

Juxa   

lol@Ngonge, will you give mouth-to-mouth? i doubt it, so they just wasted lacagtooda.

hello everyone

Happy Friday!!! As this day contains a blessed hour where wishes and prayers are granted, I wish you all cimridheer iyo camal wanaagsan. Bal anigana ii soo duceeyaa as I am waiting on some news regarding my teaching career.

NG,

If they only knew how you abuse SOL newbies, they would send to both anger management and sensitivity training. So be glad it is only first aid.

Hello gabdho!!