Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Faheema.   

^Morning Norf.

W'salam Juxa. Yep, it is indeed and it is dead quite lol they're all attending an even with with am exception of one...Ahh a peaceful week :)

nuune   

Has anyone woke up early in the morning thinking they are on a plane, and asking the air stewardess for a glass of water, and she says no water except tea, then I replied in Somali, shaahaba ii keen, this is when I woke up embarrassed that the air stewardess did not understand me or thinking I am crazy.

N.O.R.F   

^Let me guess, you tend to sleep on a plane and the fact that you're on one more than others means only you will have such a waking :D

nuune   

lol sleep on planes, I wish I did that, recently had 10 and half hours non stop and was like a zombie, never even xataa few minutes of sleep in a plane, I kill the time with subxaanaleysi and astaqfuruleysi, I am not a fan of reading books, never was.

That Airbus A340 got the longest legroom I have ever seen, maybe it was that comfort I was seeking shaah this morning lool

Aaliyyah   

Juxa why not lady lol..

alhamdulilah had a good time tonight, the best wedding that I beeeen to in a while..laascaanod si wacan aya loso amanay lmao....bt the girl was mj so the mj's had their share of amaan too.. Overall, it was funnnnn :D alle haka dhigo labadii isku waara..

now im off to pray fajr :)

salaam

N.O.R.F   

Nuune, same here. Can never can sleep on a plane. Recent flight was an exception though (bayamushtari class) :D

JB, you should hate the rain as well :D

nuune   

^^ JB doesn't realize that the rain came from the Arab, well the clouds did come from that side, so he should hate the rain too, anything to do with Arabs.

Juxa   

lol@aaliyah, stop naming. glad you had fan, now get some beauty sleep.

hello men:)

faheema, the cakes were lovely, i tested them all yummy

N.O.R.F   

nuune;748055 wrote:
^^ JB doesn't realize that the rain came from the Arab, well the clouds did come from that side, so he should hate the rain too, anything to do with Arabs.

He doesn't eat timir :D

Aaliyyah   

Nuune, lol nop I don't ever play teh bridesmaid role something I simply don't like..sitting somewhere like a doll for too many hours doesnt work with me :D

Juxa, I abbreviated it (so i think im safe lmao).. And, yes I gotta get some sleep..But, first gotta make lunch for my lil sis and take her to schoool...bt i must admit im half asleep yawwwwwwns..

salaam

nuune;748055 wrote:

Rain came from Arab ?? ,,,, Not this one but I saw one day and it was stinking :D