Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

Hi malika, adkeysi iyo anigu waan isnaqaan lol, tea and sympathy malagaa helaa adiga?

hello val, the shopping nightmare must be related to all the news coverage of westfield in stratford

Malika   

^Aaaw - *cyber hug* waxaan kuu darayaa naa mac mac kor iyo side ways!....Maa Somalidii baa dhex gashee? Are you doing something specific with them?..Lol..Illahi noo daa dadkeyna, but they are hard work.

Looo@Val, girl you need to go out to the actual shops...lool

Juxa, there's a Westfield in Stratford? Well, well, looks like I'm missing out on a lot! How big is it? I guess if anywhere needs a proper shopping centre, it is Stratford!

Malika, I think that's a very good idea. Can't remember the last time I walked into a shop that wasn't a bakery.

Juxa   

Malika thanks macaan badan, our people are always a challenge no? I think i need a change but i am stuck contractually at least until june 2012. this week i made top 12 fee-earners in a firm of 400 but all i can think of is going back to somalia and doing something worthwhile or doing nothing. I need to leave the UK at least for a while:(

Val yes, it is bigger westfield than kan west london kuyaala apparently, i knew they were building it but i was suprised they opened so soon.

Top 12 in the firm? Well done and congrats my dear! It's normal to want a break or a change when you work so hard (and especially when you work long hours). Enjoy the fruits of your effort for now and take a sabbatical (6 months or a year) when your schedule and HR department allow it, I'A. Waxaan kuugu duceynayaa inuu Ilaahay ku siiyo waxaad jeceshahay oo dhan (only the good things!). :D

Bigger than the Shepherds bush, hmm... it must be super massive. I had no idea they were even building another one. Something to look forward to then!

Malika   

Well done Juxa, thats quite an accomplishment dear...12th out of 400! Good job... June 2012 is not far off, start the ball rolling - and thats for whatever you plan to do, am sure you will do well. Most definetly NOT the doing nothing, I believe you have got alot to offer, its just to find what will make you excited, happy and be beneficial to you and others.

ps.When I become the fisherman's wife, you can always come over my little hut by the sea and spend days doing nothing but watching the Ocean...Lol

Juxa   

Val and Malika, it does not mean much, waa very much lacag motivated shaqo ah and still i cant get a parking spot. In fact i was told inaan aadi karin a course i need until sanadka danbe as the firm need the lacag pouring in. marka it is disadvantage.

I have been thinking about taking a sabatical for a while now. I need to be around until next summer and then request it but before that i need to get away. Malika i wish you will become fisherman's friend/wife sooner lool so i can crash in your hut:)

Hello Dumaashi, where is that job you promised me?

Hello Habaryar - Awaiting confirmation of your offer! in the mean time - fisher men no longer fish for fish :D

Hello Ex Barwaaqo aka ina Habreeday - what's cooking?

p,s this not trolling ;)

Malika   

^Habaryar, check your inbox.

Lol@ Juxa, soon, soon...we shall sit idle on the sea shore, sipping coconut juice, watching and listening to the mighty Indian Ocean..soon dear..Lol - Meanwhile stay positive.

Juxa   

Sayid, there is a job coming soon for immigration, new department, new team, and away from me, if interested CV gaada dhulka soo tuur (altho i think it is not your koob shaah ah)

and another job will be coming in 4 months, my team, but i prefer gabadhaha waa less madax xanuun

Malika seriously that sounds nicmatul fashuuq

Dumaashi, as someone legally aware as you are - i am sure you need not me pointing out to you Sex Discrimination Act 75 Section 2 part 2 sub clause 6 :D - that job is mine

Yaa Carab wax barri kara? besides it means i have to take TEFL test and they prefer single retirees without package. as ngonge would say; ar naga daa carab waa mad as somali women :D

Juxa   

positive discrimination is allowed. more women need to be employed, now sue me or take Norf's offer and relocate

'more women need to be employed' is not an acceptable positive discrimination act in field dominated by women. According to the Act - positive discrimination can only be justified where “genuine occupational requirement” need to be fulfilled in order to discriminate on the bases of gender - not because it is less madax xanuun. so dumaashi - when is my interview date? :D

Joke: Due to government regulations there is a job vacancy for a (preferably) handicaped, non-native woman. I apply, and the first thing they do is note something which is obvious, I'm a native man. When they mention this, I respond "I know, that's my handicap." :D