Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

nuune   

^^ Alpha, You need to be brutal then, aggressive and look scary to others, don't be nice and smiling all the time, smile once in four months(only to your future wife when you are dining out in somewhere).

Dhibka dhan waa adiga, is baddal samee, is adkee, is giiji, wax garad noqo, whatever someone asks you say yes, and never implement, that way, they will see you the inside you is different and not the one oo lacagta laga dhacaayo.

war naga tag, maxaan isku daalineenaa, waligaaba advice maadan qaadan

Juxa   

someone tell me how ibti managed to eat a meal that cost $37 in SL? what has happened to my ibti? I need to come and collect her

nuune;736564 wrote:
^^
Alpha
, You need to be brutal then, aggressive and look scary to others, don't be nice and smiling all the time, smile once in four months(only to your future wife when you are dining out in somewhere).

lol@nuune. you must think i'm a fool. you think you've got me figured out somaha? i'm just saying people should be more cooperative. its not like they are providing services for free.

N.O.R.F;736563 wrote:
^Does a country need to be organised to deserve recognition?

Waar SL is not far off some GCC countries in terms of chaos at govnt offices and lack of procedures in general.

''organised chaos'' at best. recogntion wont come with this level of faasuqnimo. this place is hell on earth lol.

nuune   

No sxb, I know you are not that way, but you meet different people all the time, laakin I know how it is like there, some people take advantage of you and sometimes not even realizing, waa fact dee, anigua awliyaan ahey sxb, waana arkaa waxa meesha ka dhacayo.

N.O.R.F   

Plate Number : 2....

Plate Category : Private

Plate Code : I

License No. :

License From :

Ticket Violations Description : Exceeding speed limit by 31 to 40 km/h

Ticket Location Description : Oud Methaa St

Not Payable Reasons :

Ticket issued without drivers presence

Anyone know how to get from London to Montreal (or nearby like NewYork, Ottawa etc), from now till end of august, on the cheap (I even looked to tickets from Paris to there, but its still a lot).

Some cousins wanna "see the world" and buying tickets last minutes (even the Eurostar can cost to the hundreds just to get to Paris); they definitely need some agency for travels/healthcare/studies abroad

back in Djibouti (had to tell someone that going to India for IVF will cost a fraction of the cost with more experimented practicioners)...

Juxa   

Adiga uunbaa arkay the missing signature^^^

Salaam aleykum, hargab maxaa u dawo ah?

Juxa;736565 wrote:
someone tell me how ibti managed to eat a meal that cost $37 in SL? what has happened to my ibti? I need to come and collect her

Are u believing that Alpha is feeding Ibti ?? :D

Nina Fox   

Abu-Salman;736637 wrote:
Anyone know how to get from London to Montreal (or nearby like NewYork, Ottawa etc), from now till end of august, on the cheap (I even looked to tickets from Paris to there, but its still a lot)

London to Montreal on a budget try Airtransat (http://www.canadianaffair.com/). Cheapest deal is 280 GBP depending on your departure date from Heathrow or Gatwick. I travelled on it once, not a pleasant experience, but then again I was a backpacker and on a string budget, to calaacal about comfort was not an option. :)

Eurostar is the best option if you want to go to Paris. Its around 80 bucks a pop. Its advisable to book your holiday in advance and dodge the holiday period if you can, as the tickets are sky high at these times. Good Luck.....

Good morning humans, wadzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap?

Maxaa Wassuup ah dee .............

I'm drinking what is called Coca Cola which looks & tastes like a Human Urine mixed with Vimto and Lemon ...... :D

N.O.R.F   

Afternoon all

JB, go to the place I rented the car from and get my case for my sunglasses. The place is Nationa Cars?? The guy is called Buurane :D Near Safari hotel on the long road towards it from madax tooyada. Thanks :D

Juxa   

JB sidaad ii garatay? waayeel waaxid! I know ibti cont finish half saxan baasta ah let alone digsi bariis ah plus the trimmings

waves@nina