Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

Ngonge that is clever walahi, i should take a leaf from your book. Lately i have been on baby sitting duty non-stop and last night i almost fell sleep with kids watching telly at 10pm, cause school is close no one wants to go to bed

Hi Val, with the long hours fasting, it is too tiring to make sambusa, i would elect simple soups, salads and maybe one saliid filled meal, bariis or basto or something with little suqaar

NGONGE   

Caano maraaci naf ma leh. Expensive perfume, when cooked, gives you the purest alcohol ever. :D

Val, for four quid you can get yourself an Iceland Indian Platter and pretend that you made it all. :P

967.jpg?1294141412

Nina Fox;736867 wrote:
London to Montreal on a budget try Airtransat (
). Cheapest deal is 280 GBP depending on your departure date from Heathrow or Gatwick. I travelled on it once, not a pleasant experience, but then again I was a backpacker and on a string budget, to calaacal about comfort was not an option.
:)

Eurostar is the best option if you want to go to Paris. Its around 80 bucks a pop. Its advisable to book your holiday in advance and dodge the holiday period if you can, as the tickets are sky high at these times. Good Luck.....

Good morning humans, wadzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap?

Tx sis, I know, complaining about "comfort" is incongruous, unless one is rich and important enough that luxury "opportunity cost" becomes justifiable (For Paris/Bruxelles etc National Express coaches are even better priced n ok).

NGONGE   

^^ Faan badana! As if you'd last half a round with a sumo wrestler. :P

Val, look for a Turkish version hadaba.