Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

wyre   

Waryaa JB maxaad haysaa sxb?

Cancellation day ma jirttaa?

Wallee gaaladan wax walbo waa laga maqli, maalinta beenta, maalinta Dumarka father's day and mother,s day maantana ma cancellation day baad adna keentay :D

Alpha Blondy;737593 wrote:
how exciting..... waar take them to somewhere decent. the life of a neo-salafee akhi is so boring.

:D

I still enjoy children, but mostly the close relatives now/ favorite aunt.

Was thinkin time flies so fast man, I vividly remember me staying with habo and gettin spoiled, the marriage at end of 92, then the cousins comin.

Now, 2 are grown men (though they mature slowly these days with all the comfort/control).

was thinkin too I may be a well-informed dad and its overdue to try and get my own ones, but my perfectionist/overthinking/brainwashed side deludes me that I should first "ensure" that they will afford Stanford medical school without usury and Oxbridge is oversubscribed (potential or giftedness seems not enough these days)...

nuune   

Norf afur buu diyaarsanayaa, lucky he and JB had to do iftaar at 5:50PM, while at my end it is 22:48PM

nuune   

^^ That Juba Hotel is quite Okey had hilib ari oo garab ah bari dhaweyd, and it was ok but too soft, saa'id ay hilibka u kariyaan, I prefer inuu hilibka ceyriin iska yahey oo dhiiga ka dareerayo, but most of the time jidadka ayaan ka cunteyn jirey.

in my end, the suxuur is 0:23AM, Fajr is 3PM, and afur is 22:48PM.

-Lily-   

Nuune surely it should be no later than 10pm? Are you in Sweden? I thought Ireland was close behind.

Ngonge, it's not that bad, its all psychological.