Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

Jacaylbaro;736870 wrote:
Waar maxaad ka hadlaysaa ?
:D

I left something there dee. Odayga Buurane la yidhaahda iga soo qaad alaabtaa. :D

Juxa, please change your pic :mad:

nuune   

Last time I had urine as a drink was 1986kii, but it was only a rabbit urine, not tasty but it was okey, female urine bey aheyd waliba.

NGONGE   

I'm contemplating another half day but, with ramadan round the corner I feel it may be better used then. Hmmm, decisions..decisions.

Hello all.

N.O.R.F   

^Is fasax :D

Juxa, waa ramadaan dee. Shaydaankan meesha ku sawiran naga badal. Same with Nuune with his dancing shaydaan.

nuune   

JB, if I do that, it will kill the flavor of the rabbit urine, but again, since I cannot find rabbit around, I will have to capture some birds from the zoo, and make them urine by squeezing their heads.

Norf, aniga avatorkeyga iyo Juxa keeda isku mid ma ahan, u sheeg baddal dheh, maba fiirin karo Ilaah baa igu og

Juxa   

hello ngonge, you really should try taking a full day off...........all those half days are wasted, yacni intana ma joogti, xagana ma jirtid.

take whole of ramadan off

NGONGE   

Juxa, if I take a full day off the whole world will know that NGONGE is off on that day and, more often than not, I am unlikely to enjoy the peace and quite that I seek. With half days, I get to sneak home without anyone knowing about it and therefore wasaarada arimaha gudaha can not suddenly plan any major road works. :D

p.s.

Wasn't Rabbit urine a euphemism for biyaha kulul? Mise kaligay ayaa ciyaal suuq? :P

nuune   

exactly Ngonge, rageedi baad tahey, I didn't know others were into this field, laakin innaba caadi ma tihid

So what does this mean, Nuune? You've developed a taste for rabbit urine? LoL...and what's bird urine, I wonder....beer? I would like to visit your world mar.

Juxa...maraq with filfil iyo chilli is good for hargab. About the sambusa, I like eating it and didn't mind making it in previous years, but just don't want to do it this year. I think I'll take a leaf out of Alshabaab's book - a picture of sambuse with a big red cross over it will be affixed to the fridge, I'A.