Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

nuune   

^^ smileys.gif maba dhici karto, Juxa ii sharrax dheh iyadaa Talyaani iyo watariiri atareeri iyo kaalya boolno soo wada dhameesey

Faheema, that's the beauty of it I guess. Inta hore oo dhan waxaa weeye 'I've done and can do EVERYTHING', they are hired and waxbaba ma yaqaanaan.

Only a week to go, can't believe it. Not yet ready to assume Saambuse duties.

Juxa   

faheema sheekadu waa adeer dahab ma qabtaa?

intad fahantay is most important thing!

for goodness sakes. i will never go to ambassador hotel again. bloody ***** charged me 700$. how the hell is that possible, when I only had 18 so-called qurbo joog fools?(IBZ was in attendance but i agree with her opinion). anything on the other side of that river bed is uncivilised. barbarians.

nuune   

^^ Ok, you spent 700$, intaas kaliya maa ka cabaadee, I thought you were earning 15,000$ per month, wallaahi pathetic baad tahay, sxb

Juxa   

Val are you making sanbuusa this ramadan?

well if it helps you can order them frozen,thaw and throw them in saliid kulul.

I wont make any fuss over this ramadan at all, simple dishes and biyo cad will do

and salaams to one and all

nuune;736553 wrote:
^^ Ok, you spent 700$, intaas kaliya maa ka cabaadee, I thought you were earning 15,000$ per month, wallaahi pathetic baad tahay, sxb

lol@nuune,

its the principal sxbka. they had the audacity to send an invoice containing false information. who authorised for the drivers and security to have a 3 course meal? I certainly didnt!

nuune   

^^ Alpha, the drivers were on the same package, are you telling me that you will let your drivers sit in their cars while you and your friends stuff their bellies with yaanyuur and mushroom, on a series note, ambassador hotel is not organized, I know that by default.

Norf, ehehehe waxaan ku badlo soo raadi dee

looooooooooooooool@ good nature, for some strange reasons, I thought you were one of those dwellers of the zoo

nuune;736559 wrote:
^^ Alpha, the drivers were on the same package, are you telling me that you will let your drivers sit in their cars while you and your friends stuff their bellies with yaanyuur and mushroom, on a series note, ambassador hotel is not organized, I know that by default.

looooooooooooooool@ good nature, for some strange reasons, I thought you were one of those dwellers of the zoo

the drivers and security have to accept orders. in this so-called democracy there is no deference/hierarchy. there has to be social classes and people have to accept orders. but it seems they be hating on me and see me as weak, (porridge (pronounced in Somali )- term they use for people like me) despite doing my utmost to be professional. its organised chaos at best but far from what Somaliland patriots say to convince the world. this place is not ready for recognition and to take it deserved and rightful place on the world stage.

N.O.R.F   

^Does a country need to be organised to deserve recognition?

Waar SL is not far off some GCC countries in terms of chaos at govnt offices and lack of procedures in general.