Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ Ma "baqlaawa" iyo "kunaafa" baad ka daragtay, Faheema? :D

Jb, I bet they saw the mistake of wasting an entire room for a couple of cakes and have now turned it into a bedroom or something. Heh.

Faheema.   

lol I don't really like the 'baqlaawa" over here ever since I had the fresh ones in Istanbul. "kunaafa on the other hand is quite nice, but not all make it the way i like a bit like Umm Ali, very few have mastered that :)

Rahima   

NGONGE,

Be nice, at least let me ease back into it before you let me have it :) .

As for the absence, what can I say, working mothers have it tough. Alhamdullilah they are finally sleeping all night so I can have some ME time- SOL is on the list of activities for ME time.

School starts at the age of 5 in Oz but he’ll be going to Kindergarten next year I’A.

NORF,

Alhamdullilah we are well. I see your little ones have grown up so fast mashallah. Hope they’re keeping you on your toes ;).

Ibtisam   

Faheema, say walahi HB opened there!!!! hehe, I am so coming.

JB, are you talking about the big place near NorMode, that place has been opening since before Soorsan. I give up.

Ibtisam   

hmmmm, sounds wonderful- do you think it will melt on the way here?

Which reminds me, I can't find your friends sister. I was craving chocolates the other day and I remembered her. It is probably all melted now. :(

I am going on holiday Dec- certain places are calling me. I need to see some other places in Africa.

*Ibtisam;880250 wrote:
JB, are you talking about the big place near NorMode, that place has been opening since before Soorsan. I give up.

loooooool ,,, and I thought it is coming soon. There is another one though not far from there. Let's see who opens first

Ibtisam   

We will meet somewhere- it is silly going to Dubai only to return to East Africa :D

JB, that girl has so much going on, it will be way into the new year before it opens. Where is the other place?

NGONGE   

Ibti, go to Dubai and buy one of those big Cumani Xalwo machines then take it to H Town and corner the Xalwo market.