Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;879305 wrote:
^^ I wasn't looking at the suit, I was looking at his face.
:D

APPLES, NOT BURGERS: Striker is changing his eating habits as part of a reality show

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/sport/2012/10/04/tv-diet-for-brazil-s-fat-ronaldo

“I am hungry,” Ronaldo says, as he walks around the golf course.

In his pockets, he finds a banana and an apple.

:D

wyre   

وصية أب لولده

مره واحد ينصح ولده الكسول قبل امتحان اخر السنه ..

قال له : يا ولدي امتحاناتك قربت وقدامك طريقين : اما

تنجح او ترسب .. اذا نجحت خير وبركه ، اما

اذا رسبت فقدامك طريقين : اما تصيع في الشوارع او تسجل في العسكريه ..

اذا صعت ما يخالف ، اما اذا دشيت العسكريه فعندك خيارين : اما

الشرطه او الجيش .. اذا اخترت الشرطه خير وبركه ، اما

اذا اخترت الجيش فقدامك خيارين : اما

يوزعونك في القوات الاحتياطيه او على الجبهه .. القوات الاحتياطيه خير ونعمه ، اما

اذا حطوك على الجبهه فعندك احتمالين : اما

ترد بالسلامه او تنلعن بقذيفه .. اذا رجعت خير وبركه ، اما

اذا ضربتك قذيفه فقدامك طريقين : اما

تشفى او تموت .. اذا شفيت احمد ربك ، اما

اذا مت فقدامك طريقين : اما تاكلك الكلاب او تتعفن .. اذا اكلتك الكلاب خير وبركه ، اما

اذا عفنت فقدامك طريقين : اما تتحول غاز طبيعي او نفط .. اذا صرت غاز خير وبركه ، واذا تحولت نفط فقدامك طريقين : اما

يصدرونك نفط خام او يكررونك في مصفات نفط ..

اذا صدروك خير وبركه ، اما اذا بيكررونك فقدامك طريقين : اما

يحولونك زيت شل او مواد تنظيف ، اذا صرت زيت خير ونعمه ، اما

اذا حولوك مواد تنظيف فقدامك طريقين : اما

تصير صابون او تصير ورق تواليت ، اذا

صرت صابون خير وبركه ، اما

اذا صرت ورق تواليت ................ والله يا ولدي انك بتاكل .....ا

Mornng all :D

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum.

Alhumdulilah. It has been interesting weekend, I am back safe and sound, but it was a long road with lots of incidents; from m blog;

The road between Berbera and Hargeisa is the most dangerous road ever, subxanallah. I feel lucky to be alive. I saw five cars flip in a massive crash and two stand alone accidents, most involving big trucks carrying livestock for the Hajj season.

I requested the shaaqley to tighten my wheels before leaving Burco, for some strange reason, he loosen one of my tires (just one of the screws were tied on, human error I assume) Within 20mins of leaving Burco, my front tyre flew off and I was lucky I did not flip. While standing there in shock a fan full of 11 people pulled up to check I was okay and then drove pass. I started getting my spare tyre out to change it and as I was getting it down, a Surf with five guys pulled up. They changed my tyres within 5mins, checked the rest for me, did a little prayer, told me how lucky I was to be alive and insisted that I follow their car all the way to Hargeisa. The driver signaled and flashed his indicators for every hazard he saw on the way and when we got to shekh he pulled over and said “dhawaga hore muu martey (have you traveled down the mountain ring road before), if not, let one of us drive you” I told him I have and I’m fine, he gave me advise about keeping my foot on the break and continued to lead. The mistake of a Farah nearly killed me, but the kindness of Farah also helped me.

When we stopped at Abdal check point, for some reason my engine just gave up. I told the nice men to go ahead and I will call for help. The drive took my number and they left, but not before bringing me cold drinks. The kindness of strangers, they called every hour until I got home. The best part was, they didn’t even ask my clan, or where I lived, or if I was married or how much I earned or if I was a foreigner, or why as a lone women I was driving without man- they asked no questions and offered only help and kindness.

I called for help from both Hargeisa and Berbera and after 3hrs, a total of five landcruisers arrived, two from Berbera and three from Hargeisa. One of them gave me his car and insisted I go on home since it has been a long day. I waited anyway and within 30mins everyone had turned into a mechanic and they managed to knot, wipe, cut, fill and string together enough things to get the engine on- I am sure the British AA would not have been able to do what they did. We left three guys with the car to drive slowly and the rest of us headed home to Hargeisa in our cars.

In my mind I was inpatient about all the delay and the difficult day I’ve had, but that soon evaporated and I was just thankful I was alive, for it could’ve been worse. Gazing at the mangled trucks and cars at Lafa Ruug, where a massive crash involving five vehicles, two livestock trucks, two trading trucks and one private vehicle, with the bodies and people being carried off in another truck. Sadness for the unnecessary loss of life and gratefulness to all my rescuers took over and my 9hr journey from Burco to Hargeisa seemed like a piece of cake. We saw two more crash sites before reaching Hargeisa.

Such short distance, taking so many and emergency response teams so far and unable to respond to accidents. Everyone worries about Shekh road, but there are far less crashes on that side than compared to the Berbera- Hargeisa road.

With the Hajji season in full swing I urge everyone to be careful on that road and avoid unnecessary travelling, at least until Hajji season is over and the trucks are less. Big trading trucks travel at slow pace compared to the 4x4s, but with very few equipped with side mirrors and even if they have them, their use not frequent, they tend to take up the whole road and over taking them while they are swerving to avoid the boreholes on the road is a death trap- (even if you sound your horn, they may not hear you or purposely not allow you to pass them (particularly if you are a female driver).

I witnessed the human errors that cost lives, the kindness of strangers and the importance of friends and contacts that came to my aid when I got stranded, for not a single one was blood family or remotely related. So there goes my proof that clan is NOT EVERYTHING- at least when it comes to emergencies involving women. :D :D :D

Ibtisam   

^^^^^ Also lack of rules, and regulations or enforcement in Africa.

If I die while in Somaliland, it will probably have something to do with that road. Crazy drivers.

Although now they have all these signs up for elections with signs and warnings- I dont think anyone reads particularly as each one is a long sentence instead of single words. lol

Ibtisam   

^^^^eeeer not so sure, the flights to Somali areas make even the godless ask for gods help in getting off. It is like going sky diving with a known faulty shoot.

We have the one eye truckers- so you have to guess how much of the road it takes up as it comes hurling towards you. :o but I have yet to see a completely dark- no light one.

Did you have no lights either? :D, you know- when in Rome act like Romans and all.? :D

Ibtisam   

Loool well at least they have a route and time. The Ethiopian trucks tent to travel together at night on these roads too.

I am going to be on the road for 3 weeks in Kenya, Tanzania, Lamu Island and Zanzibar in Dec. What road are you talking about so I can avoid it?