Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Taleexi;722909 wrote:
War hadda kuwaa aad Juxa ku riixaysidna qaar baa idinkala socda.

All the ones the Americans caught are from Qardho including my nieces husband - he was negotiating with americans when the hostages were called.

*Ibtisam;723072 wrote:

Met someone that finally shut me up- he talked continuous for 1.30mins, but he was saying interesting things- unrelated random but interesting things, so I just let him talk.

you don't have to publicise our secret rendezvous. it was a pleasure to have spent quality time with you.

Ibtisam   

Highly unlikely as he came to congratulate me in person and introduce himself. :cool: @Marx

You know waxaan oo silic iyo saxarir kumey qabsadin if you had acted normal and extended a normal invite, instead of acting psycho. The damage is beyond repair and sadly for you, you have lost the opportunity to ever meet erm "my good self" in SL. So waxaba ha isku key daab qooriin inadheer. JB translate for him if need be please.

IBZ, we just met yesterday! why are you denying this ever happened. i cant believe this. after all the jokes and laughs we shared. doesn't 'that' count for something at least? you know, i'll give credit where its due, you're not so bad in the flesh.

Faheema - you should check your self into Qardho's famous 'World of Love" retreat - to get away from the flashing world of hate that you seem to be lost in :D

Som@li;723104 wrote:
Haben wanaagsan Yaa REER SOL

'dhur' wacan baan la wiiceyney - adna haddaad la timid 'haben' wanaagsan - :D

awaiting Ngonge's 'Sabaaxad' khayrsan :D

Ibtisam   

Wlc Somali.

Sayid the Somali Lang Police heedhe?' looooool @ Sabaaxad' khayrsa

Faheema, it does not matter how many times aad dulka uga baxdid, weeli uu daaba socoda, bal ya ilah yaaqo oo iga reebah?