Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

nuune   

Ever wonder why when you wake up you look around your bidix iyo midig even if you are indhoole, scientists in Somalia concluded that the reason is because the human man is programmed to say Asalaam Alaikum to the right and Asalaam Alaikum to the left as if they are finishing a scheduled prayer, this is true for every human being!

Ps: I bet no one remembers whether they looked right and left when they woke up

NGONGE   

^^ The "Scientists in Somalia" part killed off a very tempting hypothesis. :D

Morning all.

p.s.

Juxa, wax cun.

Juxa   

war even a heavy weight like adiga baa ku sigan lahaa inuu duulo

JB they do to make sure ineysan wali riyooneyn

ps: i do eat and i like the theory, would it apply if one is left handed

Why would someone add you on emails/msn/facebook etc but then don't bother replying;

if you think someone is no longer needed as a friend, then maybe you should not add him...

If only I could understand how one can only call someone when needing a service/utilitarian purposes or forget others when he see them as no longer needed...

Decency + love= weakness nowadays?

nuune   

Ngonge, believe it, sxb, in Somalia, good scientists are there, ummada niyada ha ka dilin dee, specially the young Somali Scientists who conducted this study, waa ku sidee, iska dhaaf the infiiriyoorati complex oo reer Galbeedka un kaliya ma lahan seyntistayaal.

lool JB, rub their eyes, I just remembered a story, Ilaah amarkis

Juxa   

Abu-salman, you should clean your friend list twice a year. sometimes you simply outgrow them or you both move to different direction.

or you can keep adding them for a rainy day.

Juxa, it is true friends can move in different directions, but I get attached to and consider people as important in themselves (even old employees back in our African summers).

Also, it is wrong to befriend solely for practical reasons; new ideas, outlooks, emulating their positive sides etc are infinitely more important...

I have seen Somalis tends to be "pragmatic" when it comes to people and will treat them accordingly (worse, cars or salaries etc tend to be used to judge people);

of course, this is catastrophic overall and in the long-term, plus no guarantee that the ones you look down to will not be needed and prove to be much less harmful...

nuune   
JB one hourkaas kuu harsan sheekadii ma ku soo qoraa, waa about 100 pages hadaan qiyaaso, in Af Soomali hadaan ku qoro.