Deeq A.

Welcome to the new Camel Milk Threads

NGONGE   

I think there are lots of people reading this and wondering how we all managed to log in. I personally have no idea how I managed. Madaxaan gidaarka la dhacayaay uun ila aan galay. There is no logic to it really(I suppose you just have to keep on typing your username and password over and over again).

I have spoken to A&T about this and we are both in agreement that sheekadan Imam Farole ayaa ka dambeeya!

P.S.

No smily faces? Hadaba caruurto siday kaftanka yaga o fahmi doonan? [smily face]

BOB   

Where are the smileys? You know I love my smileys. I've sent an e-mail to Norf asking him help but somehow I've managed to log in after 28 unsucessful attempts...lol

Hales   

Forgot to mention that after numerous attempts at failing to loggin had to resort to reseting the password, now stuck with an overcomplicated password.

You should have seen what was mine? Am telling you its not a good day. We're to old for change...... I am anyway. No smiley’s :-(

Omg- you can actually see whose browsing: violated. @ the bottom it says cl and old man....:-)

wyre   

Ngonge ninyahow smileys wey jiraan balse waa adiga sameysoo meesha kuuguma diyaarsanee :D , laakiin ani I have 1 problem akhyaaray, quotation keyga halkuu la aaday admin?

Maalin dhan baan internet ka ka raadinaaye 24hrs ayey igu qaadatay, haddana ma dib baan u raadiyaa?

@BOB :D anugu 2 saac illaa 7 saac waan isku dayaye inaan bal mar uun dalaq soo iraahdo waanse ku guuleystay akhiiran

At this stage old man; we might just plaster our private to public by accident as we attempt to navigate the new site. My head hurts; are we to old for change or is this too confusing.

NGONGE   

wyre;679819 wrote:
Ngonge ninyahow smileys wey jiraan balse waa adiga sameysoo meesha kuuguma diyaarsanee
:D
, laakiin ani I have 1 problem akhyaaray, quotation keyga halkuu la aaday admin?

Maalin dhan baan internet ka ka raadinaaye 24hrs ayey igu qaadatay, haddana ma dib baan u raadiyaa?

@BOB
:D
anugu 2 saac illaa 7 saac waan isku dayaye inaan bal mar uun dalaq soo iraahdo waanse ku guuleystay akhiiran

Dee badow baad tahay. And the smiley are not the same. I want the green man. :D