Sign in to follow this  
Narcissistic-Sister

Is education IMPORTANT?

<--Dormant dhoocil smile.gif ! I hate to do anything and especially working for someone else other than moi! I'm not motivated when it comes to this schooling and education scenario :( ! I just prefer sleeping,eating,chewing...PINK BUBBLE GUMS ;) ..that is...chatting online OF COURSE! And drinking hello who can live without h2o? Ewwws I hate alcohol! :rolleyes:

Any advice why we should bother and go to school?

<--Bows for adaars and ados..thanks for your input nooooooooh deeeeeeeee!

<-- :D SETS UP AND CROSSES HER LOVELY LEGS! ;)

<---Full of ears and time! ;)

A$$ All

Do what you think you like doing as long as it is Ok to do.

Education alone is not the only thing to make it in this world.

Richard Branson was not educated and owns a multibillion business. Apparently, he doesn't understand the difference between Gross Profit and Net Profit.

So, do what you feel like doing.

OG_Girl   

accually I hate school now but when I was in ur age that was only place I could have fun and gether with my girl friends ( I am now ayeyo ) :D .

ok let me be serious now , u need to finish till u get ur high school diploma and after that is up to u if u want to educate ur self , believe me reading books is fun.

<--- just hates her old beard teachers :mad:

if they just young !!!!

salam

raula   

It's a stimulant ;):D for me..whatever kind of knowledge it is..(Diiniyan or Dunya)

Exactly Kaafi..It says "...seek knowledge even if its in the land of China.."

Blessed   

I used to HATE school. and then my aabo told me that if I didn't want to go University, he'll send me to baadiye to help my uncle with the camels. I DIDN't want to do that - so I went and found a course that really made me go hmmm... tell me more..besides Uni. turned out to be fun, didn't have any lecturer getting in my face and spent half of my week chatting online and just doing dhoocil stuff with my girls - God that is FUN.

Education is good, without it you won't get a decent job and you will always be bossed around by some no-no!

Look at it this way... with the right skills that let you earn enough to set up your own bubble gum factory in say Somalia (or where ever takes your fancy).

Then, you can sleep all day - blow your lovely pink bubble gum and let the same no-nos that would've been odering you around take care of your bussiness...cool, eh?

HONEY-D   

education is the light that guide people through a world of darkness however it comes with a price so long as you resist temptation you will be ok.

every thing is lovely and pink huh thats cool. :D

<--Says GREEETINGS :D

Oh may Gosh! So yo'll think EDUCATION is the ultimate answer to life? Shocking :eek: :eek:

Ewwwwwwwwws....I wanna sleep 24/7! :D

Is there any other chance other than getting educated? There has to be a way! ;)

<-- :D

Is there any other chance other than getting educated? There has to be a way!

You could always become a child bride, thats if you are a child :D , just kidding.

On a more serious note:

Seeking knowledge is an obligation upon every Muslim. Don't be a dumb azz. Go to school and seek knowledge. Period.

Ohio sis are you really dhoocil or are you looking for an attention? and how old are you dear....I am not in anyway offending you sis but iam curious.

<--Offended! :(:(:(:(

<--13......Can't wait for my sweet 16 B-day!

Since when being lazy become an insult? People people people....get intouch with reality! ;)

<--Blows her lovely pink bubbble gum...laudly!!

<--E-serious! Your comments are very IMPORTANT!

<-- :D

you got offended huh...accept my apology my dear lil sis then and keep blowing your pink buble gum.I guess you look cute on blowing your gum.

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

<--Looks CUTE every second, minute, hour,day,week,month, yeah, and century! :D Clear like crystal water? Goood....now let me move on........ :D

<--Flicks her lovely pink sunglasses...and heads the nearest exit! Adios....senora :D

<--Waves goood-byee ;)

<--Blows her lovely pink bubble gum..laudly...on her way! smile.gif

And yes you are forgiven...my child smile.gif !

Yup, Education is very important.

After all in one of the Hadiths of the prophet(saw)It states that the search of knowledge is compulsory for every female and male.

That and also the fact that Education will probably be the only way i will be of use in helping rebuild our homeland. :D

and my only source of dough smile.gif

so Education rocks!