Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Be warned of Erigabo Virus Forwarded to your inbox - by somali names

Paragon   

It seems the first Somali manufactured virus called "IN Erigabo" is passing the test of finding itself in Somali owned E-mail inboxes. The funny thing is, i am recieving the attachments from mail-address i know well. Maybe it is a Nomad trying to trying build a virus, but his/her is more eco-friendly lol...

Hotmail users will know if the attachments they recive are infected or not.

Be aware!

H   

I swear broz that's true.

i never used 2 get any junk e-mails @ all, but now it's becoming a day 2 day thing receivin mails from a somali address, and da only thin u get is an attachment which i think is a VIRUS!

take care

OOOH MY GOD, I thought i was the only one!!! What is this....n' how did they get a hold of my e-mail..lol. It's damn annoying I tell ya...

Rokko   

been getting mails from young females lately. Igrnored all of them. Ego shyt. Now I know they were virus. lol

nuune   

first time i checked and see that name,i thought someone send mi from that place,then it went all shiiiit!!!damn virus maybe some people are learining how to create somali virus stuffs!!

what a craaap!!!

H   
So people what can we do 2 try and find da origin of all that.? :confused:

DAD   

So people what can we do 2 try and find da origin of all that.?

Hi Hashi.

You can report that to Hotmail security people as *ILLEGAL ACTIVITY* originating from their services (since all those spamming is comming from HOTMAIL users).

Then they'll do one of two tings: Ban him from HOTMAIL indefinitely or contact his ISP and try to get him stop it or ban him too. But in the time, you can block all his addresses.

H   

Before i post ma previous message i did actually block those ppl 4rom sendin any more v-sh^t n' now am secure!

Paragon   

Guys isnt it good to save the e-mails with the attacment? You see ;) this is a big opportunity you might find fine girl's e-mail addresses smile.gif

Just delete the msg but keep the e-mail address. Those who sell can jeero might add those mail addresses to their mailing lists lol.

Check this e-mail written as a reply by a friend of mine ....tiz funny

To Miss_luv@XX.com

Subject: Re: Hi virus lady

----------------

---------------

Dear missy

I dont have the slightest idea why you thought that i buy/purchase virus infested mails. As i can see from the mails you've forwarded to me, i can clearly can point out the fascination you have with my mail-address (mail-apeal). I like your e-mail too but i am not in a state to get hooked up with you in the arena of msn. I am already in an advance affair with a Jamaican lady named beatrice(she is jably luvlie). As you can identify already, I am a somali and i guess you are a Somali too. I donnot by the slightest of chances intend to push away you generous invitation, thus, knowing that i will end up with a xalimo like you as i grow old and frail.

Please, kindly forward your mails to more suitable mates, for i am not yet ready for commitments. Or otherwise come back another appropriate date, like after few years as i plan to brake up with this qumayao...

Yours respecfully,

Same breed of humanity as you(same spieces)

Thank you

Excuse my french pliz

Godane

Dhimbil   

I thought this was only me...damn, I got few emails from somali pple too, but when i openned my virus protection software told me there was virus than i deleted, am i glad :confused: . Never expected this from another somali redface.gif .

Jamaal

your friend did a good job, i should have thought about this before i deleted mine.

"But how about if we get all the names that sent us virus's and post them here, so other nomads will know if they see the name on their email box not to open" just a thought.

peace folks

Oh my God, I thought I was the only one. But there is one thing I don´t get,how did these ppl get my email adress and if they are some people I know,why are they forwarding me this virus? :confused: