Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

The most interesting/boring courses you ever took

woma nhistory is not that bad, but the worst class i took and i endup sleeping everyday in class in art in 20 century men thats some shyt.

interesting class i took was public speaking/interpersonal communication

Most Interesting:

- Biomedical Ethics

- Human Anatomy and Physiology

- Women's Health

Boring:

- Philosophy of Ethics

It all depends on their teaching methods and if they make sure to involve the students from time to time.

Gediid   

My worst all time definately has to be Mechanical Vibrations.Hated the subject so much I had a few nightmares then

Favorite

Well subjects that required me to not study were always my favorite

History and Economics in HS

Stat in Uni

STOIC   

libax when you mentioned women studies you remind me of my freind, a somali guy.whenever it is time for him to go to that class he whines and says in somali "classki huma ayankusoctha, maxa iso gartay" . Anyway my favorite class was organic chemistry and the worst was world history of? don't even know what level it was all i can remember it was about the civilization of the world.

Raxmah   

Interesting classes....Comparative religion, Cross culture and Health Ethics.

Boring classes...History of Civilazation...I tried so hard not to burst in the middle of lecture.. and say why in the world are you telling us this crab. Prof. didn't make it any better.

Lol @ Libaax what possesed u to take this class. When I was taking it there was only one guy in the class -- One day in the middle of lecture, yelled I dont give a sh!t about women b!tching what they been thru, and walked out... Good for me, teacher decided to cancel class, she was very infuriated.

Bess.   

the most interesting class i took was 4 my psych. major....it was called " human sexuality"...it was ...huh....pretty interesting...... ;);) and the worst one i took was this histroy class called " european witchcraft...something"....it was so bad i don't even rememer the name... :confused:

peace

My favorite class was Islamic knowledge and African history during my high school period.

Uni : Genetics,Infectious medicine and microbiology always kept me interested.

Worst class: Lectures by some Public health profs when they start bashing Africa with the unfound source of the HIV virus - a so called african .... with a monkey Audhubillah.Or the myths and legends on circumsion. As the lectures are not open to debate but are forced down your throat. And have the whole class looking at you with the '''Is that for real '' look.

Sophist   

Best: Metaphysics

Least Interesting: Law, especially Land Law; that is why I will never practice the bugger-- or so I am telling myself right now.

raula   

Most interesting-Public health :D courses/physiology/anatomy

Most boring-microcomputer mechanics(or anything to do with computers :mad: )&women studies :rolleyes: