Sign in to follow this  
nuune

what if we tell each other what we study?

Faheema.   

Isn't there anyone doing the creative arts? Like Art+design, fashion, textiles, furniture/jewellery design? Does this mean that this generation is more technical/scientific than artistic? Interesting.

lol D&D, I could just imagine a Hooyo's response to that.... Bal yartaasi waxay maanta ku hadashay eega,,, naa ma waxa tiri jaamacad baan uga soo bixi sida dharka loo tolo ama guriga loo sharaxo? :D:D

I see what what you mean though, it seems creativity has skipped a generation, I've hardly come across any in my Line of work.

Delilah   

Well, i'm not doing science, neither am i doing engineering, or math, instead i'm doing history. i have a strong interest in history, and i have to actually like what i'm learning, so thats why i'm studying every kind of history :D

Originally posted by Huda:

lol D&D, I could just imagine a Hooyo's response to that....
Bal yartaasi waxay maanta ku hadashay eega,,, naa ma waxa tiri jaamacad baan uga soo bixi sida dharka loo tolo ama guriga loo sharaxo?
:D:D

I see what what you mean though, it seems creativity has skipped a generation, I've hardly come across any in my Line of work.

LoL @ 'sida dharka loo tolo'. Yes, I suppose it would be alien to hooyooyinkeen as they were taught how to sew clothes from a very young age (can sewing diruuc be considered sewing clothes? I don't know...it seems remarkably simple), however, I can tell you none of qolooyinkan even know what a sewing-machine looks like. Hehehe... :D

I know a girl who does fine art and one doing fashion design, but thats about it.

Tollow yaa dharka inoo toli markeynu wadankii ku noqono? Mise wexeenoo dhani wuxuu noqon doonaa imports?

Asalamualeykum wr.wb! might I say I'm really proud of my generation. It seems that we are really doing our best, although some are lost. I hope they join us sooner or later.

Well, I study Nursing and to be honest, I choose it becouse of it's international opputunety to get a job anywhere. I started to enjoy it now becouse everytime I read and learn about how the human body is build, I thank Allah and be even more aware of the miracle of "humanbody" truly Allah is the Greatest.

Keep up the good work my brothers and sisters.

ScarFace   

Originally posted by Socrates:

i'm studying industrial espionage and intelligence manipulation...can u top that heh?

lol no one can top that

but me am in mah second yr in UNI studying COMPScience but gonna DO A+I(ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE) in mah third yr. manz wants to go into gaming and get paid MONEY MONEY :D:D:D:D KCHING

Tuujiye   

Abaa Waraa Nuune meeshaan zab aa ka jirtee...

Hey Any political science students...holla...

Or Electronic Engineers...Holla...

Hadii aa somali tahay in aad study gareesid politics maba u baahnid nooh..dhiiga ee noogaga jirtaa cudur camal..xaafadaa aadee politics waaye, Schoolka politics wadankaagana because of politics uu la jab jabsanyahay..so why not study politics..lol..

And go back Home and get your own land and name it after your self land...like....magaladii horeland, magalada soosocotoland, Jidkiihoreland, Laantii qalashayland....lol POLITICS..is fun...

Originally posted by ScarFace:

quote:Originally posted by Socrates:

i'm studying industrial espionage and intelligence manipulation...can u top that heh?

lol no one can top that

but me am in mah second yr in UNI studying COMPScience but gonna DO A+I(ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE) in mah third yr. manz wants to go into gaming and get paid MONEY MONEY
:D:D:D:D
KCHING
ScarFace m8 can I ask where did you get that image on your sig? coz my m8 created and I'm sort of surprised seeing other ppl using it as it be came famouse I have to say lol

nafta I am a sis btw. anyway let me put my two cents here too. Iam majoring BS in nursing and iam planning to attend in the near future UOM(insha allah).anyone who lives there can give me some tips on how many credits you need to have incase someone wants to transfer from a college.

wooow nice to see you all guys studing. indeed we will have a lot of profs when we head back to somalia.

Socrates Iam not in anyway offending you bro but your avatar is so distracting..i don't know if it is only me but it canna gives an impression of you being looking like that which I hardly think so.

peace man

I finished Computer Science i been studying like four years but i started last year chemical Engineering actually its good both the courses both of them they were my dreams if any one have any question they can ask me

thanks everybody

Sophist   

Nar......... with name like that in Middle school! hana soo marin markaa secondariga aad gashid! yaakhey walaahi dad qatar ah aa soo korooyo!!!!!

Socrates! good man mate. Keep evading is! and no pro bono work man! I need the dosh! if your bank account is not eking then hit the road man!! smile.gif