Sign in to follow this  
nuune

what if we tell each other what we study?

nafta   

Well i have reading thru every single post here and only found one person who wants or at least is thinkin about doing Psychology. Well its psychology all the way for me...its great to see so many of u are so serious about their education.

I reckon that somalia will need psychologists to probe people minds or offer councelling...even if they wont know what that word means....they'll probably take it as an insult "naa yaad kuleedahay waad walantahay!?" :D

nuune   
nafta,good 2 c u r into psychology,i also do similar stuuffs of what u r doing,currently am doing anthropology which is the combination of many fields such as sociology,physiology and social science,but iam still into electronic engineering stuffs,macsalaama

nafta my sisters into psychology. shes getting her masters now. were all real proud of her.

well im studying fine arts in university, my parents dont like it.

well it scares me a little bit, am I "the" only one here stadying in film. hey that is me majoring Video production, is a good subject and is not hard at all, you don't have to be a brain surgery to be film maker, come'on ppl

nafta   

mohamed farah , that is a really nice area ur majoring in, i did film studies in college but sadly had to drop that one cuz it had nothing to do with the direction i was heading in. Besides, i had so many other subjects that the workload was getting to me, but good luck to u!

What kinda movies will you be making, nothing beats a good ol' fashioned funny somali musical (riwayad!)

somealien tell ur sis to contact me! we can have good rant about the human behaviour and sigmund freuds theories! :D

Also when have our parents ever been happy to wat we study, eat, do, wear, listen .....(list goes on) :rolleyes:

BOB   

ELECTONICS INGINEERING STL COMM FOSTWEAR/HARDWEAR DIGITAL.ELECTRONICS CULUAS/DYNAMICS INGINEERING/SIENCE CH/SYSTEM F/CHART GARAPHICAL/SYSTEM WHAT ELSE MUST I METION?

Originally posted by BUUMAAYEE:

ELECTONICS INGINEERING STL COMM FOSTWEAR/HARDWEAR DIGITAL.ELECTRONICS CULUAS/DYNAMICS INGINEERING/SIENCE CH/SYSTEM F/CHART GARAPHICAL/SYSTEM WHAT ELSE MUST I METION?

What you just said spreads over into 5 Engineering/Science fields. Are you really doing all that? I dont know how some people can do more than ONE-MAJOR together.

koonfur   

Wow, we got plenty of programmers here!

I'm in programming too and I enjoy every moment of doing it. That's good stuff.

:cool: Code it baby&reg

MZanzi   

hey all mansha allah to see too many somalian sista n brotherz study soo hard!

Well im studyin pharmacy n i didnt start it yet but i hope is easy major n fun too