Sign in to follow this  
nuune

what if we tell each other what we study?

NICEMAN   

It is really good to see so, many Maryooley Studing IT/SEC/MANGEMENTS ........But is more improtent is that u shoudn't studing only one or two subjects but should all studing as much courses and subject as u could. because few years fron now on each job will requared two or three titles to handle one job.......and it already start just like that so, I already to become Computer iformation system Anlyits,Confilc Reslations and Midation,Public Relations and Carpetnter and Smell Bussiness Manager....

SO.....guys keep up the good work and hope full their will a bright future for you and your country tooo and please don't ever say this job is better then this job cause job is job that is why whole africa right is under develped because some ppl saying that i don't wanna become pupluber or cabanet maker or reclyer..all this ppl get paid well they are the one who mainten cities and counties.....

SO I DID ALL OF THOSE IN CASE IF ONE OPPERTUNITY PERSENT IT SELF SO, I CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE..!!,

valerie   

I am doing a degree in Computer SCience + Artificial Intelligence + French and soon i'll start Entrepreneurship as well .....insha allah...

nafta   

well if it is not permissible then how come universities in Abu Dabi are offering it?...just a thought sis/bro...and how come it is not permissible, i mean first it was law and now it's psychology....I don't follow this at all :confused: ....can some1 plz give me answers?? And where is Nur @, when you need him by the way??

P.S. Is there some one in here who does PR (Public Relations)?

P.S.2 loooooooool @ Northener...and i was so impressed before you broke the bubble...what did it for ya? The fact you can't do a PHD in medicine icon_razz.gif:D

NICEMAN   

I think nafta, you are talking to me sxb......yeah I'm the one who study public Relationships I saw that is one of the kind of course we need to learn on side with co-course of other subjects.......

And as whole in afica we need to undersand who to share ideas,resours,schooling and Econimc in order to achieve peace,security and porsperty.

I want to give an idea why I study public relationships companed with IT is one of the idea sharing we need in order to find salation to our problems..

valerie   

MY FRIEND STUDIES..INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS..WHO SAID IT IS NOT PERMISSABLE IN ISLAM...IT IS..DONT TAKE A WORD OF A BOY..U KNOW WHO U R!!!