Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Interview With ONLF Captives

Maaddeey   

PS Still waiting for what you and Maaddeey want me to admit.

:D Ayoub, naga daa dee!! sowtaad posts sanado ka hor oo kala threads duwan isugu keeni jirtay hal meel within few minutes??, its not that difficult with ur own quotes, is it? ;)

Abtigiis   

Kaasna caawaan tirin doonaa. :D

War ilaa xalay dee waan walbahaarsanaa.

Today is different.

I really should have listened to the second part of the interview. SL is in deep shit. Take from me.

PasserBy   

The Eritrean mad man sent them to the inferno in style- wearing traditional Tigre sandals. It is obvious the mission was a desperate one. It was an attempt to preempt the peace agreement between the majority of ONLF members and the Ethiopian government. What ever happens to the hapless recruits, though, Silanyo's government has an egg on its face.

The Zack   

I am very impressed with how the young captives responded to the questions they have been asked. They pretty much didn't tell any classified information. They were like "we were soldiers, we didn't know what the fetch was going on!".

I am also surprised how melez and his workers changed their tactics. They used to mistreat their POW's. I guess they were tired of that and they learned that those tactics would not scare nor stop the freedom fighters. They now started to "treat" their POW's properly and humanly. Sasabasho iyo eegga waan kusoo dhaweynee ma aragtaa bey bilaabeen.

The Zack   

^Kuwii hore ay qabteen baadan arag video-gooda baan qiyaasayaa. War nimanka xabashida u shaqeeyo camera dan kama laha ee farsamooyinkii hore baa u shaqeen waayay.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

:D
Ayoub, naga daa dee!! sowtaad posts sanado ka hor oo kala threads duwan isugu keeni jirtay hal meel within few minutes??, its not that difficult with ur own quotes, is it?
;)

You want me to quote myself? icon12.gif That's too much for me Akhii. Besides, I don't even know what you me to quote. smile.gif

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

because he expected if anyone who speaks somali fights him, it must be SL'ers. You don't expect him to be geographically aware of where he was as well. The commanders know, not him.

They can't be that dense, can they?