Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Interview With ONLF Captives

Abtigiis   

Ngonge, the information I brough from Iley side is public news in Jigjiga. But I even get more confidential ones than the simple one which is what is boasting around Hotel Raxma and Majlisyadiisa.

You, of course can take it or can doubt it. It changes little as far as what we discuss here is concerned. Which information you think is a lie? The casualities? The news about SL security being ordered to report to Iley? etc etc.

Ayoub, read the Garawsho thread fadlan. Kolba meel ha noo jidin dee. Mole iyo moles is part of the game. But in this case, I think I have even told you that the mole was in Asmara (yesterday). It is good he was a not well placed mole, otherwise all of the men could have been finsihed at the coast.

There is no fool-proof way of stopping that. The mole was not somali in this case by the way, according to the suspicions in our circles. But it is always good to put in place some procedures to limit the damage that can come from moles. This has been done in this operation.

AYOUB   

^^ Too much double-dealing going on and this has turned out to be an O clan civil war. Something need to change fast. You gotta face the truth.

PS Maxaan kuu garaabaa ee baas? Bal ii jilci!

Abtigiis   

Ayoub adiga sheekadan "marimaar surrounding" maradaa kaaga dhacday. Sidaad nin weyn oo miisaaman u aheyd unbaa markii lagu yidhi waa la idinka dhex dusay aad xayraamiintii Burco ee shaadhka raqabada qaloocin jirey noqotay. :D

NG, :D:D adigu carab baa tahaye hawlahan maad iska daysid. Oodweyne text garee oo meeshi waxbaa ka socda dheh.

AYOUB   

^ Where did I talk about "marimaar surrounding"? I've asked Maaddeey Mullah the same thing and he couldn't quote me. Miyaad igu riyooteen mise you are both reading the same script?

PS What do you want me to say if I think the mission was foolhardy and cost a dozen young lives - and that's according to your figures. Go on say it and I will agree with you to make you feel as good as Pirate Duke seems to.

AYOUB   

Maaddeey Mullah, halxidhaale kuma ficnii igadaa oo itus waxaan la igu eedeenayo haddii kale see you in Amsterdam . What's this trivial persuit?

NGONGE   

A&T, I don't have the guru's number or I would have texted him. Lakin hadaad sheekada 'carab baad tahay' iyo 'Born again' la so timid, dee wan ku fahmay oo waan kaa qaleen. :D

Abtigiis   

Maya adigu ma xiiqsanide wad sheekada. I am only saying that you may not fully understand what is going on.

On a separate issue, I am wondering why Iley's guys allowed the interview with the wounded man, Xassan Boosaaso when he is basically coroborating our version. Of the three captives, one was hit by a bullet at the start and could not move, while the two others were caught as they looked for water for the contingent.

Abtigiis   

In the interview, do you notice them trying to force the captives to confess they were assisted by some people?

I know why they are doing that. And it doesn't bode well for Somalilanders. Nimankaas ayaa nala shaqeeyey dhaha ayaa la leeyahay. :D

The fact that the captives could give no useful information is an indication of the sophestication and precautions taken by ONLF. Good work.

AYOUB   

^ You're on thread-opening overdrive. Hard to keep up with your adrenaline surges. Why is one of the captives surprised that his captors are his cousins if he was caught Jigjiga and the not on the border?

PS Still waiting for what you and Maaddeey want me to admit.

Abtigiis   

From now on, brace yourself for the expansion of the anti-peace tag to Jigjiga and Harshin zones. Qabiilada kalena waa nabad-diid ayaa meesha ka socota. I think i will forgive Baashe. Afterall, he may not have abondonded all his beliefs. :D:D

Ayoub,

because he expected if anyone who speaks somali fights him, it must be SL'ers. You don't expect him to be geographically aware of where he was as well. The commanders know, not him.

I like when Baashe asks "wax isku dhac ah oo ciidanka Somaliland ah ma jirin, shacabkuna wuu idinla shaqeeynayey soow ma aha?" :D

Anyway, the next version the boy gives to the Tigre intelligence will be different. He will be forced to say Silaanyo helped us.

You are in bigger shit than you think Ayoub. For whatever reason the Tigre's have decided to put it on SL and Iley's guys are not fond of the entity as well. Maybe, SL could get a leverage if they threaten to support ONLF. If they let it on their pants as they are doing, they will suffer.