Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

The poster boy of today’s Somali Interahamwe (Hutu death squads)

Xargaga   

The statements by fysal cali were wrong and not called for. Likewise its not fair to politicise and blame a whole nation for some individuals comments,regardlessof his status. Another thing fair enough to note is that Somaliland is a nation still in the making,therefore there would always be emotional outburst from from its citizens be they politicians or anything. But the question one must ask is are this individuals in the position to carryout their threats. Of which in this case is a big NO. So with me i see the Author of the article augurs more than condemming Faysal's statement only that he used it as a podium to launch his sentiments. Blowing the whole issue out of proportion by likening this to RWanda genocide makes it more like a propaganda than an honest cry for attention.

me   

^I think your wrong on that if the leaders of the secessionist cause are pursuing an agenda of genocide and that so called educated folks here on SOL that support the secessionist cause...are defending a monster like that it says enough about what kind of folks we are dealing with. Having said that this is nothing more then sabre-rattling, if the secessionist mafia was capable of doing this, they would have done it a longtime ago, its not because of their good grace that the people of the SSC are living peacefully.....they live peacefully because they can guarantee their own security.

me   

Badacase do you agree with this monster called ina waraabe?? are you a supporter of genocide in Northern Somalia? Come forward and make you stance clear.

Jacaylbaro do you agree with this monster called ina waraabe?? are you a supporter of genocide in Northern Somalia? Come forward and make you stance clear.

All other supporters of the secessionist cause should come forward and make their stance clear....being silent about this means that you agree with him......

Taleexi   

This article brings to the surface what a significant proportion of northerners have in mind. If that kind of hate and name-calling can build a nation is a matter of wait-and-see case

me   

^I am more worried about these folks here on SOL...who are condoning that kind of talk and that are even defending it, it shows that these are not the talks of just a mad man.

Xaruuri   

Xargaga:

What the author is saying is Faysal’s outburst amounts to incitement, which is something that should not be tolerated. Politicians should learn that there is price to pay when they misstep or commit a gaffe. But if we continuo as if nothing has happened, that is what the writer rightly describes as blameworthy. And mind you calling for Xasuuq is not a minor misstep. That is where the comparison with Rwandan Intrahamwe comes in.

The author is also drawing attention to the fact that no one from the administration or elsewhere condemned Faysal’s call for Xasuuq.

With regards to Mr. Red’s characterization as cowards to those who draw attention to the genocide call of Waraabe just says a lot about the sad state we are in. What is worse though he is trying to minimize it and that is shameful and he is a shameless character.

Xaruuri

RedSea   

Originally posted by Juje:

Feysal Warrabes "comments" were despicable, irritant and most of all full of hatred, having said that, I think you can't attribute to no else but him. It does not reflect even that of his party. Hence it should remain as such - throw mud at guy if you want , but not others. Likewise, those defending him should realise by doing so they are affiliating their 'noble' cause to his thinking, so beware.

That is pretty much it. But no one is defending him really . These folks are looking for every oppurtunity to critise the whole region, believe me I am pretty sure in Qayladu orgiga ka wayntay ;) .

As far as I am concern here, I am irritating some folks here myself which I am having fun doing so . I just like to see them cry to me as though I am Faysal Cali warab'e grand dady. :D

waaheen,

Are we talking about Faysal Cali Warabe's comments or the article. This article is just hightlighting what he siad, plus buun buunis kale. So in order to comment on this, I just need to know what Faysal said not what the author is saying, after all the topic is about Faysal Cali Warabe's sayings isn't it?

mr. me

ooh really. When did my opinion mattered to you. I thought I was good old seccesionist whose words had no substance.

BTW....if Faysal comments had any pychological effects on you peeps, I would suggest you see Dr. Phil ASAP> :D

Xaruuri

I am shameful character eh?

Well, I am not really concern of what you think of me. Ma marbaan gabar kaa rabay ninyow. Qulqul waryaa. :D

Xargaga   

The Author Forgot a most coherently relevant comparison. This is none other than U.S Presidential candidate John MCcain. and Nobody talks about it. Here is a Video of it

me   

So Badacase genocide is fun right? And you were saying who needs Dr. Phil??

me   

^I wish I could put words in his mouth......that way this kind of garbage wouldn't come out of it. This monster called for the killing of the people in North Central and North East Somalia. If thats no genocide, tell me what is? And do you agree with him Sudaankow, are you in support of Genocide and killings sidii 'xuduuda loo soo xidho'??

^^ :D

Where are your sources that he "called for the killing of the people in North Central and North East Somalia"? Its a huge accusation my friend. You need to back it up with an authentic source. ;)

me   

Go to the first page of this thread......there is an article...read it, there is also a link provided in the article...read it....my friend.