Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Osman Ato Released

Juje   

Ciidamada Maxkamadaha Islaamka ee Soomaaliya oo Caawa Siidaayay Xildhibaan Cusmaan Caato.

Muqdisho.30.May.2008.(Sh.M.Network)-Ciidamo ka Tirsan Maxkamadaha Islaamka oo galabta gacanta u galay Xildhibaan Cusmaan Caato oo ka mid ah Mudanayaasha Baarlamaanka DFKM xili uu mararayay inta u dhaxeysa Leego iyo Yaaq bari weyne oo mudo Saacdo ay heysteen Xildhibaanka ayaa caawa ay siidaayeen.

Xildhibaan Cusmaan Caato oo Markii la siidaayay Shabelle ay la xiriirtay ayaa waxa uu sheegay in Xaaladiisa ay wanaagsantahay islamarkaana uu ka gaabsaday in uu faah faahin ka bixiyo qaabkii loola dhaqmeen mudadii uu gacanta ugu jiray Ciidamada Maxkamadaha islaamka.

Galabta ayaa Ciidamo ka tirsan Maxkamadaha islaamka waxa ay qabteen Xildhibaan Cusmaan Caato xili uu mkarayey wadada isku xirta leego iyo Yaaq bari Weyne islamarkaana aan la garan halka ay la’aadeen waloo markii danbe ay siidaayeen Ciidamadii qabsaday.

Waa markii ugu horeysay oo Mas’uul ka tirsan baarlamaanka DFKM gacanta u galo xoogaga ka soo horjeeda DowladaTan iyo markii Dowlada ay soo Caga dhigatay gudaha dalka Somaliya

Hunguri   

very funny. Wallee, waxaa ii caddaatay. Maxkamadaha la sheegayaa, inay qabiil is urursaday yihiin.

(1)Warlord

(2)Drug dealer

(3)Murderer

Waxkastab, oo la sheego ninkani wuu yahay. Laakiin, dee waa nin reer hebel ah smile.gif

Emperor   

Hunguri, he was anti-TFG and the most corrupt theif Somalia has ever seen, but its good to hear he's save and sound...

Had he been taken out, I am sure many would have claimed it was conspiracy, Yey is behind it :D

I don't call for Caato's killing, but I disagree with the "quick release".

I know clan loyalty subdues moral goodness in that part of the world, and I am truly aware that "clanism" is an everyday struggle for many good people, but I strongly believe the quick release of this warlord was harmful to Al-shabaab’s repute. Caato typifies to an enormous degree all that is rotten about Somali politicians for which Al-Shabaab was created to never grant a private sanctum; warlordism, clanism, moral degeneracy and criminality. Since there is no truce and the war with the TFG is a full-blown one, this was Al-shabaab’s golden opportunity to deflate previous clan qualms and send a clear message that all warlords are equal irrespective of clan rapport. Al-Shabaab should have sent him to hard labor for few weeks atleast.

But then who knows the true identity of the captors. They could have been a different anti-TFG group.

PS: This “Caato” story will become fodder for Al-shabaab distractors. It is unfortunate.

Juje   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

But then who knows the true identity of the captors. They could have been a different anti-TFG group.

Saxiib for whatever it is worth, in your terms, it was not Al-Shabaab that held him captive and then released.

Unfortunate indeed. Completely agree with libax. They should have taken him to Waamo area and keep him there for sometime (for reflection time) and at first hand experience of kaneecada iyo dhiqlaha Gosha cabaar ha soo cun-cunaane. This guy is the mother of all evil and they let him go free in few minutes.

About Caato's release, despite his past initial alliance with Aydeed and allegation of immoral "entrepeneurship", I never heard the man attacking Shariah, Ulamas as well as Muslims in the same way some do it on a daily basis on international medias so Libaax analysis would have been accurate had not the said ex-warlord amended his ways and played a relatively very positive role lately, not least by supporting the courts and attacking Qeybdiid as well as his TFG opportunistic sponsors.

If a former criminal repents (without mentioning anyone in particular) and help us in the greater good of the Deen, then we must be pragmatic in some circumstances (concept of maslaha in Fiqh), so to encourage the current criminals to redempt.

All the more better if in doing that we can limit further fitna and rally some groups without any shot being fired against fellow muslim brothers...

PS: Osman Caato's captors are yet to be confirmed, and may have even been Ethiopian trying as usual to divide us along clan lines, so we should not accept propaganda at face value!

Xildhibaan Caato oo ay sii daayeen kooxda Alshabaab markay aqoonsadeen beesha uu u dhashay

Posted to the MOL May 30, 2008, 2:23 pm

Wararka aan ka helayno magaalada Muqdishu ayaa sheegaya maleeshiyada Alshabaab ay maanta afduubteen Xildhibaan Cismaan Caato xili uu marayay wadada isku xirta Muqdishu iyo Baydhabo. Xildhibaan caato ayaa kooxda Alshabaab weydiiyeen su’aalo la xiriira cida uu yahay iyo shaqadiisa.

Wararka ayaa sheegaya in maleeshiyada Alshabaab ay sii daayeen Xildhibaan Cusmaan Caato ka dib markay garteen inuu u dhashay beesha ... Wararka ayaa intaas ku daraya in kooxda Alshabaab ay dili lahaayeen hadday qaban lahaayeen xildhibaan ka soo jeeda beelaha kale ee Somaliya taas oo cadeynaysa in kooxda
Alshabaab ku dhisan tahay hab qabiil balse dadka wax magaratada ah caqliga looga xado inay u dagaalamayaan diinteenta.
:D

Mudugonline.com

Maxaa been la isku madadaaliye.

First, dadka qabiil iyo qabyaalad ku eedeynaayo dadka kale iyagaaba ugu horeeyo.

First, "Shabaabka" la leeyahay that operate in that part of region waxaa maamulo Mukhtaar Rooboow, though dadkee iskula halgamaan hal mabda' leeyihiin, oo Soomaali dhan ka buuxdo. So this qabiil thing meeshaas ku dhamaaneysaa.

Second, Cismaan Caatihii kii hore waagii hore ma'aha. Ninkaan laba sanaba siyaasad kama muuqdo, kana afgaabsaday. Wax ay u heystaan ama u heysan lahayeen iska yar. Qabqabliyaashii Maxkamadaha la dagaalamayna kama mid ahayn. Last time warbaahinta laga maqlay, he was building roads in Mudug in the middle of this month.

Miskiin sxb qabil is not out of the question cuz abu mansuur is just they'r for symbol purposes but hey look at the sharif's they're in jabuuti after knowing they were duped but the people who were callin shouts in the maxkamadaha and '' accidently are from one clan are screming were gonna fire them and they dont have authority c'mon how long are you gonna play this 'zay al aflam al hindiyya' yacni filinka hindiga naga daah ..... So if caato is freed and safe and the poor other xildhibaan from x clan in baydhabo gets his house bombed and 11 of his close family is in critical condition how do you explain all that and is such close interval .... I hope people like you would stop trying to brush of cruel 'incidents' as you would call it and face the reality. I'm sure as hell i wouldnt like to live in a somalia you all want us to live in!