Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Osman Ato Released

Qabiil baa ku qafiiftay. Kuwa qabtay iyo kuwa possibly bambada tuuray in Baydhabo isku qabiil inay kasoo jeedaan laga yaabaa. The so-called xildhibaan that was attacked today is Reer Baydhabo. So if they were playing qabiil game, they would have spared him and instead Caato hilfaha u laabi lahayeen.

Wax kale la imoow barabagaandhadaan ma soconeysee. Your accusation of qabiil is out of the window, siiba kuwaas Shabaab la baxay. Kuwaas iyo qabyaalad kala dheer.

Then again, however, maxaa laga sugaaye awalba wax Xabashi support gareeyo, waxee iyaga yihiin dadka moodaan.

what makes you assume the shabaab in leego are qabiil usually associated with baydhabo loool.. So they dont even trust each other so every qabiil have a Shabaab group. What a national insurgent group defending the contry's honour from an invasion loool i dont see a shabaab group in hargeysa kismaayo galkacyo or lascaanod or Luuq..... Just shows this is clan based gruop and fortunatly the one in that caught caato is from his same clan. Besides adiga balaayo ku qafiifisey sxb at least my government is represented by every clan whats yours.... or the H clan has assumed the rightful concience for the whole somalia and is defending it and all us are wrong :D Bro seek some help!

Fabregas   

^^maybe adigu clan ku haya, ninyahow, no offense to you? Bal, how one earth did you that the people that caught this man were from the same Qabil? Do you know their magacyaal? If He was killed waxaad odhan laheydeen: barbaric terrorists killed Xilidhibaan, oh gosh!

Emperor   

^Be it clan reason or not, bombing one MP's family and releasing the man who introduced drugs to Somalia in mili-sencods shows the hypocracy of the so called 'Islamists resistance'.... Only reinforces the case that these Mujahidin are nothing but former militia of Ato, Xaaraan kunaax, indhacadde oo isbarada u ilaalin jiray but this time shaar Islamic ah soo xirtay....

Fabregas   

^^No, it doesn't ! It only reinforces the fact tha Somalia is a broken society with wild militia men, teenagers and old heads running around! In there words, there are some nut-cases in Somalia! It's not exactly rocker Science to work out that most guerilla warfares are highly denctralized, and thus the overall leaders can't really keep check on the actions of their footsoldiers, especially in a chaotic place such as Somalia where former warlord militias are joining the ICU in their droves!

A youth(alledgedly) throwing a grenade in an MPs house can hardly be blamed on the entire resistance, and thus make them hypocrites! You have 2 understand the context these things happen, which interestingly most people replying here don't even know how these incidents occured! What group did the person who threw the grenade belong to? Perhap a warlord had a grudge against the MP? Maybe it was clan related?

It seems Somalis are quick to jump the gun: it's either their clanists, or if that doesn't work the barbaric terrorist card is thrown at them!

Brofessor sxb they're are barbaric because if these were real wadaads they would have killed him cus he's the most evil proven criminal somalia ever produced behind aidid's killin and many others allah ha uu naxaaristo all of them but have also master-minded the destruction of any government in the past but also to this one but failed. If they had any sense of justice they would have killed him a criminal that not only profiting from drugs but all other criminal activities. The funny thing is what proves that this men were from the same clan is that abu mansuur would have killed him if he was in he's captivity as he was prepared to kill an xildhibaan's family from his own clan who didnt do any crime and was only an MP and would spare an criminal or even worse he killed his own but let an criminal go free cuz he isnt in any control and is forced to let go an criminal from H clan and forced to kill his own .Lool u choose wat explanation you want to give but both of them sound to horrific. Sxb walle xaaladu eey shabbabku ku shaqqeeyan ba un is cadeeyneysa waana mid aanu horey arag xitta dagaaladii qaba'ilka mala mid aheyn the tactics these guys are using and its only possible when you fool people in to inaad diintaadu uu dagalameysid laakin maanta labada sharif wey is garteen wixii lagu adegsanayey maanta mansuurow waan usoo duceyneyna inuu isna ilaahey soo hanuuniyo. Besides I was never a fan of Abdullahi and in my eyes still a war-criminal that should be hanged but walaahi when the real shaati of these shabaabs cam out slowly i understood i didnt have anyone elso to choose from then the government and hopefully 2009 all of us are going to choose a Democratic government not an shar-dimeed on clan-based stereiods because that drugs classification certainly have red falgs like starvation, mass-killings, injustice, and wars.

Fabregas   

You arw accusing other people of Qabil, but you are regurgitating the same argument: H clan contorls everything! Lakin, the amazing thing is how you have reached such a spectacular argument, in which you don't even who capture or why they released! Perhaps, it's all in your head, mate? Gday, and that is my last on this topic!

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Brofessor kan Geeljiree ahi ma Abu-geeljiraa? Maad noo kala caddaysid?!

I was Abu-GeelJire, lakin I dalac-ed myself to the status of a brofessor :D ! I though General Geeljire sounds good, but sounds bit war-lordish! Brofessor Geeljire it is!

broffesor dont run away from the truth because i know its of such face-value to you right now but but a person can only be healed with the truth so come and join the rest of us hand in hand to 2009 and let us witness and enjoy what all of our grand fathers did in the 60's and vote in a democratic elections!

Juje   

I think the furor expressed by many in here is not actually lack of principle of Al-Shabab but rather why did they not kill Catto. Certainly that has a lil drop of animosity influence.

None of you held the believe that Al-Shabab were truly and wholly a pious and righteous organization.But you just wanted for this one time them to be what they claimed and tear the guts out of the old man.

Am sorry they let you down... :D

But if it is any substitute to your dismay , rest assured it was not Al-Shabab of Abu Mansoor or anyone else who captured Catto.

Juje   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Aha ha what a clanist view... Come back bal adeer, make yourself clear...

you out of all people ......I don't believe it...!

Emperor   

^Sxb instead of dwelling on the clan issue must you know that Ato is weak, toothless, insignificant and now serves as MP member for the TFG....

You must understand the game of politics, no one wishes for any one man's death, unlike you guyz we have never wished for any of the our opponents death, neither boosted when their daughters rapped, or celebrated when thier family houses bombed or even dared to insult their dead... What we all long wished for is to reduce these druglords power to nothing and not thier death, to pull off the teath and nails off the likes of Ato, Qasim, Qaynare and all the looters inc. leaving them running around insignificantly like a headless chicken, that much has happened... Now it's Alshabaabs time, the focus is on this group they are more poweful opponent than fool Ato, we all aired our views based on them and not the fool, all we aimed to do in this discourse is to discredit and show their true wicked colors... as much as we like to critize his release and use it as a political tool to damage Alshabaab's credibility deep even more down we are happy he's safely released, if they hadn't released him or even killed trust me we would have been the first to critize and vowed to avenge for him as a Somali MP... its all politics nothing to do with Ato in person...

Ato, Qanayre iyo Musa who? waa kadhamaatay ragaas cid dan kaleh majirto, they are the past, marka raggaas kuma sii daadsanayno ha iska baashaalan/nooladaan...