Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Osman Ato Released

Juje   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Sxb instead of dwelling on the clan issue must you know that Ato is weak, toothless, insignificant and now serves as MP member for the TFG....

You must understand the game of politics, no one wishes for any one man's death, unlike you guyz we have never wished for any of the our opponents death, neither boosted when their daughters rapped, or celebrated when thier family houses bombed or even dared to insult their dead... What we all long wished for is to reduce these druglords power to nothing and not thier death, to pull off the teath and nails off the likes of Ato, Qasim, Qaynare and all the looters inc. leaving them running around insignificantly like a headless chicken, that much has happened... Now it's Alshabaabs time, the focus is on this group they are more poweful opponent than fool Ato, we all aired our views based on them and not the fool, all we aimed to do in this discourse is to discredit and show their true wicked colors... as much as we like to critize his release and use it as a political tool to damage Alshabaab's credibility deep even more down we are happy he's safely released, if they hadn't released him or even killed trust me we would have been the first to critize and vowed to avenge for him as a Somali MP... its all politics nothing to do with Ato in person...

Ato, Qanayre iyo Musa who? waa kadhamaatay ragaas cid dan kaleh majirto, they are the past, marka raggaas kuma sii daadsanayno ha iska baashaalan/nooladaan...

And you called mine a clannish view - what a hypocrite buffoon you are.

Ato, Qanyare, Muse subosto lagu so gelshe miya wakan adiga ku washe. Sxb they beat the nuts out of you in their days - and yes they are vicious warlords - but no where in their history will they be labeled as traitors who brought into Somalia the Ethiopian invassion .What they did in their days is nothing compared to what your masters Ethiopians are doing today and you clapping on the sideline for them. Do you realise the best thing Yeey has acheived for you over the last two years is 'sharaf-xumo and ceeb'.

Wale falari gilgilato kaga ma harto waxba Caato & co. haku lalabaan - dhiiqo toodi ka xun ayad gacanta kula jirta mantey, mesha aad iskaga dhaqi laheyd aa laga raba. Wakas Caato wadadadi aya iska sosidayay kadib marki ay dembi ku wayeen, bal adeerka ha qabtan - waxan marqati ka ahay in har caad ay duban lahayeen.

Emperor   

^Loooool@kadib marki ay dembi kuwayeen.... Waaw that's the best line so far in this thread... let me qoute you again

Wakas Caato wadadadi aya iska sosidayay kadib marki ay dembi ku wayeen

:D:D , bal Caato miyaa danbi loo waayay lool Aduunyo xaalkaa ba'a

Anwayz, I have nothing against those guyz ha iska nooladaan, I call them the former 'strong' men of Mogadihsu :D

MMA, rushes in and adds the usual waffle. One does not need to learn antyhing from someone who supports an illetrate former Qat merchant.

Also this is a reasonable question, what makes Ato an MP any different from the man who's family wa bombed?

The later MP has no history, so why did they target him?

Answer the question and stop resorting to the usual fake nationalist nonsnece.

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

I don't call for Caato's killing, but I disagree with the "quick release".

I know clan loyalty subdues moral goodness in that part of the world, and I am truly aware that "clanism" is an everyday struggle for many good people, but I strongly believe the quick release of this warlord was harmful to Al-shabaab’s repute. Caato typifies to an enormous degree all that is rotten about Somali politicians for which Al-Shabaab was created to never grant a private sanctum; warlordism, clanism, moral degeneracy and criminality. Since there is no truce and the war with the TFG is a full-blown one, this was Al-shabaab’s golden opportunity to deflate previous clan qualms and send a clear message that all warlords are equal irrespective of clan rapport. Al-Shabaab should have sent him to hard labor for few weeks atleast.

But then who knows the true identity of the captors. They could have been a different anti-TFG group.

PS: This “Caato” story will become fodder for Al-shabaab distractors. It is unfortunate.

The pro-Alshayaadiin movement reported that it was them who captured and freed him. Their identity is known.

Originally posted by General Duke:

MMA, rushes in and adds the usual waffle. One does not need to learn antyhing from someone who supports an illetrate former Qat merchant.

Also this is a reasonable question, what makes Ato an MP any different from the man who's family wa bombed?

The later MP has no history, so why did they target him?

Answer the question and stop resorting to the usual fake nationalist nonsnece.

Markaa Afsoomaali soo baratid sida loo aqriyo iyo loo qoro ayaa aniga iyo adiga wadahadleynaa. Mise Afamxaar soo baro, meel lee ha laguugu toosee. In the meantime, go ahead post misleading, deceptive titles that bear little reference with the actual content or posts within the threads.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Emperor:

For the doubters of who captured Ato, here is Alshabaab leader and another Abu name speaking...

Where does it say he's Alshabaab? He's speaking fro JIS, a newly founded group, which claimed responsibility for the weerar in the SOmali Galbeed region! He says in the interview that they work well with the other groups! Or, it could be the same old guys changing names to confuse their enemies, lol,.

CapeTown   

Kooxo hubeysan ayaa Suuqa Bakaaraha gaar ahaan Busteejada laga Raaco gawaarida Aada degmada Walaweyne awaxa ay ku dileen nin la sheegay in uu ka shaqeynayay Wasaarada Maaliyada ee Dowlada Kmg ah iyadoo kooxaha dilka geystay ay baxsadeen.

Ninka dilka loo geystay ayaa sida la sheegay lagu Magacaabi jiray Kaamil qeyrood,waxaana dilka fuliyay laba nin oo ku hubeysanaa Bistoolado,iyadoo la sheegay ninka la dilay in jeebkiisa laga Helay ID Car ah Wasaarada Maaliyada ee Dowlada Kmg ah oo la sheegay in uu la Shaqeynayey .

Ma jirto hadal ka soo baxay Wasaarada Maliyada Dowlada Kmg ah oo ku aadan dilka loo geystay ninkan la sheegay in uu ka shaqeynayey wasaarada Maaliyada,lama oga sababta dhabta ah ee ka danbeeysa dilka marxuunkaasi,laakiin dad badan ayaa aaminsan in dilkani uu qeyb ka yahay dilalka lagu bartilmaameedsado shaqsiyaadka la shaqeeya maamulka dowlada Kmg ah,kuwaasoo inta badan ka dhaca muqdisho iyo qeybo ka mid ah Gobolada dalka.

CapeTown   

Kooxo hubeysan ayaa Suuqa Bakaaraha gaar ahaan Busteejada laga Raaco gawaarida Aada degmada Walaweyne....iyadoo la sheegay ninka la dilay in jeebkiisa laga Helay ID Car ah Wasaarada Maaliyada ee Dowlada Kmg ah oo la sheegay in uu la Shaqeynayey

What makes this guy different from Cusman cato ... Infact cusman cato holds higher position then this dude .... ilaa hay tool laan mi dhiigo