Sign in to follow this  
Azmaya

Thank God they are gone!

Azmaya   

My condolences to the ordinary Somalis back home which are caught up in this war, it’s a shame really. I am no fan of the government or foreign troops in Somalia, but can you imagine if the icu were not stopped? Crazy “wadaads” running around killing ppl, knifing criminals in public, public floggings, denying women basic freedoms and what not acting like god when they abused poor women (old man aweys has 4 wives a baby one too, “holy warriors” yeah my foot), and ummm were getting rich on the port money, took away jobs. Thank the lord those crazy freaks are gone. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Azmaya nice name, Afganistan? and What the heck is wrong with you, where have you been all this time, have you just poped out from the caves of ToraBora..

C, she doesn't need medics but a one big cuban cigar, as for you we need to be locked in emply cell.

Ms DD   

The thing is..I have family members in Muqdishu. Now they cant even receive the money i sent them cos they cant get to xawaalada to collect the money due to lack of safety. When the ICU where in charge, my neices and nephews, who have never seen sea, were thrilled to swim jazeera for the first time in their lives. The ICU may have had their faults but they werent was what the original post accused of.

It is odd how it is a 'shame' about the war.

Abwaan   

Azmaya when was the last time you have been to Mogadishu sister to compare lives? People just talk without having any clue of what is happening or happened, not being impartial and basically judging things on the Fadhi-ku-dirir news. U have to know that you are under the command of Mr Yusuf, an old dude who Allah knows intuu Soomaaliya wax ka geystey, Geeddi who has been put in place by Ethiopia, X. Caydiid who is a kid and doesnt know what he is taking about (For your information Azmaya I heard that he once had 3 wives so what is he so different from Aweys?), and Kabiir Salaad Cali Jeelle if you want to know him more listen to his interviews in HornAfrik. Did I mention Meles and Ethiopia?

RedSea   

Azmaya,

bit of advice my dear sister,do some research,compare and contrast the differences,think about it,then reach a conclusion.However,relying on Fox news channel,then coming in here with that type of mentality will put you in the same tracks as the disgrace lot,the hall of shamers,the doorknobs.Na'mean.

so be careful out there sis.

Fabregas   

Quote:My condolences to the ordinary Somalis back home which are caught up in this war, it’s a shame really. I am no fan of the government or foreign troops in Somalia,

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Quote:but can you imagine if the icu were not stopped?

The khat withdrawl symptons would have got out of hand?

Taliban   

1. Crazy “wadaads” running around killing ppl

That's not true. The wadaads didn't run around killing people for no apparent reason or meaninglessly. If a killing occurred, it was justifiable, i.e. self-defense, jihad, Islamic sentence for a crime, violation, iwm.

2. knifing criminals in public

If you are referring to the young guy who knifed his dad's killer; the young guy wasn't wadaad, and the knifing was justified (the killer knifed his dad). Islam calls for "an eye for an eye", although there's the option of blood money. It was only 1 documented public knifing; it is not a trend that occurred on a permanent or regular basis.

3. public floggings

This is an appropriate and justified punishment. Islam sanctions it; there's no argument about it.

4. denying women basic freedoms

Not true. Women were allowed to get education, engage in business, travel, voice their opinions, take part in rallies or protests, iwm.

5. and what not acting like god when they abused poor women (old man aweys has 4 wives a baby one too, “holy warriors” yeah my foot), and ummm were getting rich on the port money, took away jobs.

Not true; wadaads do not act "like god", they do not abuse poor women and didn't get rich on the port money (the port was only opened few months ago). Islam allows a Muslim to marry up to 4; there's no argument about it. Muslims can marry young girls who had menstruation; Islam allows that. These kind of accusations are from a Western point of view; it doesn't reflect the Islamic point of view.

Such a Shame really, to see you somalis acting this way. May Allah bless the mujahideen ameen.

For the ones who have nothing else to say other then to bash those who wanted wave the the Flag of Islam, Remember that what Somalia needs is Islam, and not nationalism. I support anyone who reminds me of the day u and I will be laid back to earth.

I also suggest that u dont insult Muslims, if you want to lick the boots of western secular governments go ahead and support them. Somalia is a Muslim land, and should have its own shariah government. Not another US boot licking puppet. We all know what the end of puppets are...