Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Who is the hater?

RedSea   

Let me say right off the bat that this thread is intended to target the accusers. Those who accuse the Somalilanders of wishing bad to befall on other somalis.

As you have heard alot of times in this corner of somalia online' political section. There are group of nomads who blend under the guise of Somalinimo and brotherhood. So let us test the truthfulness of these creatures and let us their consistancy of that which preach with what their track record shall we?

Also I'd like to prove that somalilanders are more somali loving and have shown time and again that they do indeed feel sorry for other somalis who are suffereing. Yes those same Landers of being accused of wishing bad on other somalis.

it was 1994-1996 when somaliland was in the midst of civil war ranging between the clans that reside there. I am sadened to say not a single clan from our neighbors(somali waqooyi and Puntland)that sent an Ergo to sort of try to ease the tension. If you were present in the most of the fadhi kudirir websites like somalinet etc... you'd know how most of them felt no sympathy towards somaliland and its civil but favoring the continuition of it all. These are apparently the same people that claim of somalinimo.

We are accused of wishing bad on other somalis. Yet when the somalis Xamar and much of southern somalia were being invaded and somali women were raped on day light, these same people who accused us of hating(wishing bad things to happen on other somalis) were considering the habashis allies of some piece of junk sort of government. These apparently were fighting from the same trenches as an enemy(gaal) against their own brothers (somalis and Muslims).

Today, whenever two sub clans from same clan in either sool or sanaag fight, ergo from somaliland is there instantly. With the last one being the calmining of the tension between two clans in buuhoodle. There were others prior to that where Hadraawi and others went to calm it down also.

It was boqor Buurmadow who sought to make peace between Cade Muse and A/Yusuf when they had the conflict back in 2001.

So simple first pre school calculations. WE help other somalis and no help for us. Yet the irony of it all, we suppose to be the haters. :confused:

So you be the judge.

LLPP, they don't have to anything about mogadishu, mogadishu, should do something about mogadishu.

"There are group of nomads who blend under the guise of Somalinimo and brotherhood."

brotherhood is terroristic but about that Somalinimo, I agree 99 percent who say they are drivin by are fake as hel... yet, you do not have to be all about Somalinimo to call somalilander out for what they are.

they don't have to anything about mogadishu, mogadishu, should do something about mogadishu.

Very wise words ......... but we are still ready to help if they really want help.

"Haters?" LoL. See camal, meesha teenagers maa joogo? :D

Runtii dhab ahaan, Baddacase, wax yar ayaa iskaga kaa qaldan, ama isku qaladay. Midda koowaad horta waagaas ka biloow bilowgii ilaa dhexbartankii sagaashameydii -- xataa dhamaadkii sagaashankii -- Soomaaliya dhan iyadaaba wada isku yaacsaneyd. Meelo dhif ayaa nabad waartay ka jirtay. Oo walaal tiisa heysato, qof kale uu wax u qabto intuuba ka keenaa.

Tan labaad waxee tahay, had iyo jeer qabiiladda deegaanka wada wadaago ama daris ah, waligood qabiiladda la dariska ah ayee dhex dhexaadin jireen. Waaba xeer iska degnaa. Nothing to do with politics, but everything to do with deegaanka iyo nabadiisa. Marka haddee qabiilo dego Waqooyi ay heshiisiyeen walalahooda la wadaago deegaanadda, ha ahaato Buuhoodle ama meel kale, taas dhaqan Soomaali soo jireen ah ayee ahayd. Dadka saas u horseedayna, oo u kacay walaalahood inay heshiisiyaana wey ku mahadsanyihiin.

Marka kuma xirno siyaasad, ee degaan wadaag oo degan iyo nabad wanaag ku xirantahay maxaa yeelay waxa ka dhacaayo dariskaaga aad ayuu kuu quseyaa than kan shishe ee kaa fog. Dariskaaga gurigood oo dab ka holcaayo wuu ku dhibaa than mid kaa dheer.

Waryaada hee Maanta waxaan ogaaday Bani-Aadam soomaali Ka fulaysan inaan ilaah abuurin, sabatoo ah kuma jiro nin inta istaaga yiraa, war qalad baan sameeyey ama baynu sameynay, waxaanan diyaar u ahay inaanu ka laabanu, cafisna wediista dadkii uu ka galay ama ay ka galeen. Eeyaada miyaydaan ka daalin calaacalka iyo diifada. Miyeydaan aqoon inaad tiraahdaa war doonimaayo inaan is duleeyo mardambe, kartideydu waa inaan danbigeyga qirto cafisna dalbado. Runta ahdeynaan been ka sheegin waynu wada ognahay inaan meesha lagu heyn waxaan munaafaqiin ahayn. Waawarey Reer waqooyi sow iyagii shaley lahaa naga kaxeeya wanlawey waa wada argagixiso miidhan oor inanka Adis baa inooga dhow kan xamar. Ma maantey noqdeen muxaafidiin goortay arkeen ina Adis iyo ina reer Bari oo is baheystay si ay u barakiciyaan inanka banaadir oo balo kale isna ah. Waan hubaa inaysan ka aheyn bad-baadi banaadiri ee waa ku bahdil ina bari. Walaal beenta daaya soomaali waa wada belo miidhan, Baaskoodina maantuu badahodii soo wada degay. Waligood iyagoon baa isu bahalo ahaa, beldaamahooduna burburin jiray, bakhti isku wada sheegi jiray. Bawdadana is wada jara ka billow Baardheere iyo Buaale aagood, sii mar Banaadir iyo Beledweyne, booqo Burtinle iyo Bari, socdaal baaxadleh ku mar Burco, Berbera iyo Boorame bedka u dhexeeya, ee maanta itus soomaali aan bebe isu cabeysaneyn, Xabasho Baasna Boowe oraneyn/???

Ibtisam   

they don't have to anything about mogadishu, mogadishu, should do something about mogadishu.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very wise words ......... but we are still ready to help if they really want help.

What is so wise about that?? It is utter rubbish. It is everyone's responsibility to help mogadishu solve it's problems. They are like your sisters, mothers, ayyeoos and they should not be abandoned to people who abuse, murder and target them daily just because it is not your reality. Those who stand by and watch oppression are as guilty as the oppressors, and Allah will punish every oppressors, silent watchers and supporters. Somali will be in turmoil until we learn to stand up against all oppression whether it affects us or not.

Red Sea

This is a ridiculous argument, I don’t know why you feel the need to even justify it. Somalilanders are not all the same, you have some who care and about the fate of Somalis as whole and those who don’t, same way you have Southern Somalis who feel proud that least some parts of what use to be Somali wyen has peace and stability and hope that it will extend out to the rest, while others hope and pray that it collapses and flops and deteriorates into a civil war. On both sides, only they know what they get by wishing misery on others.

What is so wise about that?? It is utter rubbish. It is everyone's responsibility to help mogadishu solve it's problems. They are like your sisters, mothers, ayyeoos and they should not be abandoned to people who abuse, murder and target them daily just because it is not your reality. Those who stand by and watch oppression are as guilty as the oppressors, and Allah will punish every oppressors, silent watchers and supporters. Somali will be in turmoil until we learn to stand up against all oppression whether it affects us or not.

It is really wise words ,,,, the one who wants to help himself will be helped from others. If some ppl start with themselves to solve their own problems then everyone will rush to give some help.

If you read the other part of my replay then you see what you are talking about. I think everybody tried to solve the problem in the south but all the efforts failed coz those who are the leaders of the region were/are not ready to solve the problems. How many reconciliation conferences were held in Ethiopia (the enemy), Djibouti, Cairo, etc ?? just to conclude a very big failure ,,,,,

Also I'd like to prove that somalilanders are more somali loving and have shown time and again that they do indeed feel sorry for other somalis who are suffereing

Arintan horeybaa looga hadley e bal maqal tuducdan adeer:

Sarsar orodkiibaa idinku jira wali sunaysnaaye

Maamulkaad samayseen haduu suruq idiin raacay.

Ama suus dhex galay shacabku waa inay saluugaane

Saqajaanka iyo ceebta waa laga sariigtaaye.

Sumcadiinii qaarbaa ka gaday Xabashi suudh leeye.

Suniyihii miyaad xiirateen kaama siqaysaaane

Ehelkiinii siicdee hadii laga san taagaayo.

Amaad saahansateen qolo kaloo sagal idiin muuqdo.

Saantiyo badala hadalku waa baadi kala sooce.

Sa daan(soomaalinimada) daaya oo magac la baxa meelo kale saaraan.
Calaankaydun sidataanba waa suurad gooni ehe.

RedSea   

MMA,

...in conclusion do we deserved to be labeled as haters when our track record has shown time and again that we do alot to help and not worsen the somali problems in comprasin to those whom you have witnessed of claiming to being proud somalis only to support blindly the Ethiopian invasion of their homeland and the Ethiopian mounting their flag in the heart of Xamar.

As for the rest of you. This isn't not a useless argument. It's very truthfull argument. The reason I brought this up was that i am concern for some people who around here who fall for every tune which they are sung to. So while having them in mind, I thought these people oughta here the truth.

I didn't simply think about this over night. It has been something that is reacuring as it has almost became a line to accuse somaliland such 'Waxaad rabtaan dhibta somalida si aad uga faa'idaysataa'.

As I have stated in the previous post, Somaliland does care for other somalis in many ways and actually does it in form of action rather empty words which some so call proud nationalists lack.

. How come those who use to be proud somalis. Those who use to advocate for somaliwayne, those who hated anything unsomali fighting from the same trenches as EThiopian troops. How come even some of them went as far as defending Melez the ruthless dictator of Ethiopia?

Ghanima,

You missed the whole point. Try again sis. I didnt' say all somaliwayne advocaters. Read the disclaimaer in the begining of the thread one more time.

Banadir dude,

I can't read the gibberish you crippled above>>>ka lugeee.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

SNM is to Somali Weyn as TFG is to ICU.

Wadaad is to
as Somaliland is to Somalia.

Complete nonsense. Those comments are utterly useless and I don't even know why you want to put them up if you didn't have anything else to say. It's simple rubish soo recycle it.

Red...Do you wanna pat on the shoulder or perhaps all Somalis should applaud your outstanding and dedication to our people.

Get real Saaxib. Spare us the self glorifing mantric diatribe! If you were actually doing for Somalis, you wouldn't have the need to splash your divinely attributes and acclaimed Somalinimo on these pages.