Sign in to follow this  
Cige

Madaxweynihi hore ee Soomaliya C/hi Yusuf oo cafis dalbaday - Munaasabadda Ciidda

Abwaan   

I think that there are more important thing than talk about Yeey oo khalkhalay...! Malaha noloshii Yemen baa ku adkaatay he is thinking of going back to Somalia...odayga xoogaa fuleynimo ahna waa qabaa...I remember cabaadkiisii "Adeer koobkaygii shaaha ayeey agtiisa madfac ku dhufteen, xaggaas baa xabbad korkayga martay..." lol... Kuwa cabsan ha iska cabsanaadeen laakiin hadda Soomaali caddaaladdeeda weli miiska lama soo saarin, markii laga baxo dhibka jira un bay Soomaali u taallaa inay cafiyaan qofkay rabaan qofkay rabaanna dembi u raacdaan...Su'aashii Qiyaamana waa naga dambaysaa!

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^^

Tan labaad waxaan kuxasuusinayaa-- koleyba qalbi milihidee oo qabiil baa kugu qufulanee-- in Cabdulahi uu leeyahay dhul nabada ah oo layiraahdo Puntland. Markuu raboo tagi karaa, markuu rabana buu dagi karaa oo ma aha sida nimaankaan aduunkii oo dhan uu ka soo xirmay oo ashuunnada ku adimayo oo ey kaneecado ey ku laysay Jubooyinka oo kale...
;)

.... Laakin bililiqoy, ilaa iyo hada lama hayo waxaad ku fiicantihiin oo aan ka ahayn, dhibaato iyo qaxar, iyo qac iyo quc.

icon_razz.gif

Adigu soowdigan qabiil difaacaya, midna caayaya!! Why pointing fingers?

Aamin@KANZY. I love adeero Yey. For those of you that accuse Adeero yey of criminality, please refrain from using such derogatory term to describe the greatest patriot Somalia ever produced, next to Aabo Siyad...wallee nimankaas were real nationalists and may Aabo Siyad be rewarded in Jannah and May Allah ease Adeero's pain in this life and the next. Aamin, LONG LIVE ADEERO YEY, LONG LIVE SOMALIA.

PS: Adeero is everything his supporters said and more but what Adeero yey never was and never will be partake is the rituals the so called the Zack's apostate Militia indulge in. They carry Tusbax in the company of Abu Turki and Co and when they are in the company of Axmaaro, bring about their Rosaries. The Zig Zack, take the rosary off your pocket and go buy a Kitaab, we both know you don't own one.

Jacpher   

^You and AT&T, the shabaab tendencies are coming out before our eyes. Make'em murtad if you don't agree with'em. Takfiri shabaab ideology is exactly what odaga faught against.

Cabdow   

Odayga might be forgiven but i don't think he will ever be forgotten for bringing the Xabasha 'bakhti' into our soil! He is and will forever be known as STOOGE.... And that Faroole fella is also following the stoogeness trend of Yeey, which is unacceptable, haduunan isdaba qaban hada i'm afraid that's what he will also be known as (In the Somali History books that is)!

The Zack   

Thanks to the moderator that removed my reply to the below very cheap shots from Layzie, The G.

If one is doing some editing on some of the posts one is expected to be fair and remove the posts of both parties.

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

PS: Adeero is everything his supporters said and more but what Adeero yey never was and never will be partake is the rituals the so called the Zack's apostate Militia indulge in. They carry Tusbax in the company of Abu Turki and Co and when they are in the company of Axmaaro, bring about their Rosaries.
The Zig Zack, take the rosary off your pocket and go buy a Kitaab, we both know you don't own one.

Saak, first I didn't remove your post and don't know what was the content of it.

Anyway, still I don't personally find offensive this part you quoted. Waa iska kaftan duqa, ee isdaji. That is my understanding. Nothing wrong with Turki with his big tusbax, waaba qof diin lagu yaqaano. Haddii ciidankiisa laga dhigayna 'apostle,' qofka dhaho u taalaa. Mise 'Zig Zack' part dhibsatay miyaa? Eniwey isdaji.

The Zack   

MMA,

This part is quite offensive :

take the rosary off your pocket and go buy a Kitaab

Rosary lasoo bax kulahaa ani ma Catholic baan ahay LOL. Not that I am saying there is something wrong with Catholicism if she is one lakin ani rosary ma qaato. Mana xanaaqinba jawaab that doesn't include any personal attack lee siiyay. Jawaabteydiina waa la remove gareeyay. Now, dhib malaha, thanks for replying! Its very nice of you to respond.