Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

Al-Shabaab

Laba-X   

Well said Che! Dheregtaa dadkan u been sheegtay.

Seeknowledge - you make intellect your top priority, even though you have yet to harvest its fruits, and let be those who make religion their top priority.

Lazie - even children my dear, Even children!

Xiin said

Alshabaab will continue to engage Ethiopians in every opportunity they get, and Ethiopians will punish the innocent civilians for it.

Yaa Xiin, Ethiopian withdrawal from Somali soil is not going to come about as easily as you anticipate it walaal. If an intruder knocks down your door and points the nozzle of his gun at your face and is intent on killing you, are you you going to inveigle him to talking terms or think of ways to repell him?

An Ethiopian withdrawal cannot and will not be done by coming to an arrangement with them...!

Baashi said

What’s wrong with having negotiated peaceful settlement between all warring factions?

Despite your cries of 'gibberish' and 'nonsense', meesha wax lamaad iman adeer. As for the 'determined and resourceful' enemy that you have mentioned, know that the few people they are fighting are more determined and more resourceful. The Amxaars are intent on winning this war and returning jubilantly to their families, while on the other sides the Al-Shabaab have relinquished their will to live. They have given up on life already sxb!

...Negotiation you say? Qalbigaa daamur kaaga yaal heedhe! Negotiating with an invading force is out of question ee meesha wax kale ma ku haysaa? or is Socod Badane's theory tenable?

Abtigiis   

Talking about negotiation is a milder way of saying let us submit to the rule of Ethiopia. Maxaa lagu wada hadli. First the status quo must be reversed.

Kashafa   

So if you cannot and don’t have the heart to protect your religion, your land and your people from the invaders, you either be quiet and quit slandering those who are in the killing fields, or have the courtesy and humility to support them in your heart - for they are doing what you, 'o coward, can't do!

Word up. Gotta say it again: For they are doing what you, O Coward, cannot do.

Socod's theory is on-point: Those who profess 'neutrality' and criticize the Muqaawama are invariably cheering for the TFG, whether they disguise it effectively or not.

Constructive criticism is more than welcome, as long as it's sincere and not used as a propaganda tool. There are a number of brothers and sisters that have genuine disagreements(on tactics,strategies) with the Muqaawama, and I respect their reservations because it is informed by sincerity, evident from their posts. But you will never catch them in a million years supporting the Tigray/TFG alliance. And that is the litmus test. If you wish the Tigray/TFG Alliance to succeed, or even if ur willing to tolerate it, then you are supporting(wittingly or not) for the Enemy of Ummada Soomaliyeed, no matter how much you Is-Qancis yourself or the elaborate rationalizations you present to make ur position palatable.

It's not complicated. It's not nuanced. It doesn't need any 'intellectualism'. Soomali kala baxthay: Gaal-diid vs Gaalo-raac. Muslim vs Munaafiq. Wadani vs Qabalisto. There is no need to rely on tortured explanations and choked forced arguments.

If you find yourself unable to commit to the Halgan, and support the Resistance, then you are most likely a Dhabodhilif-in-Denial, so please, come out of the closet.

Abtigiis   

Bashi

Does it bother you in any way, as a somali, your country is under occupation? And how do you feel when you meet people of other nations asking 'who is in charge of your country? Does it bring any feeling of shame and ignominy to your soul? The answer to those questions determines the attitude and priorities you will have in this fight.

Emperor   

What a topic, one heck of a thread, I enjoyed reading the replies as well, I guess I have no room to squeeze in as a TFG supporter, or may be I have :D , I leave the rest inay sifiican iskula jeexjexaan, laakiin si nadiif ah oo xirfadaysan hala iska qanciyo sheekada Alshabaab.

Other than that, I have to give it to one man, I admire LX's sincerity, LX Saxib I trust you are a man of virtue with good intentions.

Laba-X   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Soomali kala baxthay: Gaal-diid vs Gaalo-raac. Muslim vs Munaafiq. Wadani vs Qabalisto. There is no need to rely on tortured explanations and choked forced arguments.

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Talking about negotiation is a milder way of saying let us submit to the rule of Ethiopia. Maxaa lagu wada hadli. First the status quo must be reversed.

Indeed!

Death is certain - choose the way you want to die! smile.gif

Laba-X   

Originally posted by Emperor:

What a topic, one heck of a thread, I enjoyed reading the replies as well, I guess I have no room to squeeze in as a TFG supporter, or may be I have
:D
, I leave the rest inay sifiican iskula jeexjexaan, laakiin si nadiif ah oo xirfadaysan hala iska qanciyo sheekada Alshabaab.

Other than that, I have to give it to one man, I admire LX's sincerity, LX Saxib I trust you are a man of virtue with good intentions.

Haha! Empreror - in badan baan ku sugayney ee ma hadaad soo dhacday Sxb! It would be really great if you could, on your side, share with us your perception, the pitfalls of Al-Shabaab and the way ahead now!

Emperor   

^ :D

Alshabaab Saaxib, I see them as a problem not the solution. You have only listed and rediculed the reasons employed by those against Alshabaab movement, I want to see your long list of why you support them instead of going after the TFGers 'rediculously sensiless arguments' :D . Shall I, on the other hand go on a march and list to ridicule the reasons why you support, For instance the feasibility of driving Ethiopia out and introducing Islamic republic by force... No I won't try to ridicule that, after all it's a noble and great goal in which I share with you... but what I question is the feasibility of it, you mention 'Nasr Allah' but that comes with unders conditions and criterias including reason, wisdom and unity the list is on... Still Im not talking about the ill's and tactics of the Movement.

I await for the list of why you support the movement... and like I said what we differ is not on the part of the good intentions but mostly the target goals feasibility, the sincerity of the movement and the spiritual support behind it.

Gabbal   

Emperor, I believe Al Shabaab is a pure grouping. Pure in the sense the core believers are truly devoid of clannism, nepotism, and corruption. The avowed supporters, however, I am apt to reserve my endorsement of them until I am sure. There are many who exhale their praise only because they believe Al Shabaab is the salvation of their clan and others still who support them for convienance, that is they believe a certain action or campaign of theirs is parallel to their own. A good example of this is Jimcaale and his very vocal support for a perceived rumour that Al Shabaab was operating in Kismaayo area only to turn around and start clapping for the TFG after the rumour was proven to be what it was; just a rumour. This is not limited to Kismaayo itself. Recently a contact of mine became very supportive of Al Shabaab so much so that I questioned if a miracle angel had visited him overnight and breathed faith into his heart. How intrigued was I only to find out, by himself no less, that now that the Cadaado clan was disarmed, his clans villages just to the north would not be underthreat. MInd you this was still support and endorsement of Al Shabaab's campaigns, but the question that begs to be asked is was it the right support?

Clearly no and so this is why I responded with "inamal acmaalu biniyaati". True Al Shabaab have something special in them, something almost translucent...their sincere feelings that is! Their actions, and conduct, and even their psychology is almost always following a similar fashion and a little remiss is enough to make me doubt the sincerity of the supporter. This is also why I said "inamal acmaalu biniyaati". I am not soothsayer, nay, I am not nor am I a seer but I am very perceptive to the honesty of character and this is why I doubt!

Laba-X   

Emperor, Insha-Allah I will come to you with my reasoning. I will give your question the just answer that it deserves markaan soo laabto ee i sug.