Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

Al-Shabaab

Emperor   

Originally posted by Isseh:

Emperor, weli ma aadan qancin?

PS: Folks I am preparing something about that thing we talked about. And Insha-Allah I'll pass it on to you soon as. sorry for the delay, kinda busy.

Inadeer sidee uqancaa wali ma arkin wax anaga dhan nakulmiya oo aan kuqanco, nothing changed, qofku isbedel buu kuqancaa soo ma ahan? I have to see a real wise change in action nor just in words then expect inaan qanco...

PS: That's good of you Isseh, great job, take your time, we can wait for it, its well worth it.

Thierry.   

Sister Cara

You have very good points and some of them I cannot argue with and I respect you sincere concern for the inhabitants of Mogadishu

However sister who is doing the fighting who are the folks resisting the Ethiopians and who are the Shabaab, are they not the sons of Mogadishu, if the civilians did not condone this war why not go to the party with much more military power and say they are hiding over there.

When the warlord were overthrown from Mogadishu not only did the civilian condone the battle to free their capital but they gave the ICU their wealth and sons to defeat them, to the extent that the warlords and their boys had no where to hide. Mogadishu is not a big plays what is preventing the masses in supporting the stronger party and bringing this war to anabrupt end.

I think the resliance of the people of Mogadishu is being under estimated here their sons are fighting a heavily armed and well funded enemy yet they refuse to give up.

Once again I state that Al shabaab and all those who are resisting the Ethiopian forces should not use the same tactics as the aggressors and therefore risk loosing the popular local support.

This war has effected us all and most of all the resisdence of Mogadishu we need to support their resistance and pray to Allah that the lives of the innocent are spared and some form of peace which will enpower the Somali people is achieved.

Emperor   

^Toure facts: It's Alshabaab thats attacking and launching rockets from the residential states, it's Alshabaab that's using innocent reer Muqdisho as human sheilds, it's Alshabaab thats killing TFG police men and other officials in Bakara Market and Suuqa Xoolada, they are the ones that always make provocation from inside the people and heavily populated Isgoysyada... Why don't they attack the Baracks of the Ethiopian and TFG troops outside Mogadishu, empty barren grounds of Laanta Buuro, Balidoogle and the ones based in Bay and Bakool in which only Ethio and TFG troops are found, the troops are pouring from this places into Mogadishu why don't prevent them in the first place to enter... They know they can't fight or engage them face to face and hence hide behind women...

Alshabaab's own tactic is to provoke and get the Ethiopians kill as many innocent people as possible to cry fool and use them as political gain, which is very Sad... Alshabaab care less about the death they profess and death toll, even if all reer Muqdisho and the entire Somalis in the region perished make thier word ensured, they will choose their word and their sick agenda to materialise... Unlike us death to them is not tragic but a simple normal destiny, so not human.

Abtigiis   

Alshabab are heroes and the TFG crooks and whoever is under their command deserve to be killed. They are supporting aggression. no regrets for their death, on my part. Don't expect me to issue condolences for the death of Traitors!!

Emperor   

^It's not the death of TFG or Ethiopia that people were talking about but that of the innocent people. Pay attention to the dicussion ABtigiisa, better pay full attention..

TFG/Ethiopian troops are there to die, after all, a soldiers destiny is death, if they are lucky enough to survive will be the veterans and then will have to live with many sore memories experienced in the Soldier life... A bad choice of profession, However much I agree/disagree to their cause I for one wouldn't become Askari...

Laba-X   

Empreror, my esteemed friend, you know very well my answers to the questions that you have posed. But for the sake of clarification and for sharing it with the forum and particularly my TFG supporting brothers I will repeat it.

What you, and anyone willing to partake for that matter, must understand before we begin this discussion is that it is only going to be fruitful if we assess each other’s viewpoints and have something concrete to base our arguments. For this we have the Book of Allah, the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet (Peace be upon him) and the exegeses and understandings of the prominent scholars of Islam. So we should see to it that we do not merely speak out of our whims and desires but have something tangible to cling on to so that we are not derailing far and wide in our benighted state. And we all know that in any matter which Allah has spoken to us about, there is no room for debate whatsoever!

Now, beginning with the definition of the current situation in Somalia, it is apparent to any man of understanding that Ethiopia has marched with its artillery and might into Somalia to indiscriminately shell and bombard innocent civilians. And it is agreed upon by the scholars that if an enemy occupies the land of Muslims, even by the size of a hand span, then jihad become Fard Ain on them - and that in the incidence of such a confrontation, defending your religion and land (Jihad) becomes an individual obligation upon every Muslim living there; even on those whom Jihad is not usually permitted, e.g. the sick, the women, etc. This is Defensive Jihad.

Ibn Taymiyyah goes on to confirm that there is Ijmaac (general consensus) on this issue and that ‘the first obligation after Imaan is the repulsion of the enemy aggressor who assaults the religion and worldly affairs.’ Not only that but he adds that there is no condition – such as supplies, military transport, etc. - required to engage the enemy but should be fought with all immediate capabilities. And this can be found in his book Al Fatawa-al-Kubra Vol 4. Pg 608. This is a refutation to those who flourish Al-Shabaab as being ill-equipped to take on the might of Ethiopia.

The above explanations by the scholar are supported by the verses from the Qur’an in which Allah says ‘Infiru khifaafan ow thiqaalan’ (March forth light or heavy – Suratu Tawbah, 41). The scholars of Tafsiir have explained it to mean that you must march forth for Jihad in any possible circumstance that you are in - wealthy or poor, young or old, sick or healthy. When the call for Jihad is announced or when it becomes obligatory on you, you must march forth.

The above verse was revealed during the battle of Tabook when the Roman army were on the outskirts of the Arabian Peninsula and haven’t even entered it yet. So doesn’t an army in our land, in our streets, in our homes become obligatory on us?

Many of the TFG supporter’s arguments are that Ethiopia is helping us establish a government, otherwise they wouldn’t vehemently support it, and that she is helping us to reconcile. Have we become so low and depleted of all dignity that we seek Ethiopia’s assistance?

The reason why so many voices of dissent arise within the Muslims today is their negligence of the Sunnah. Indeed, we have been told time and time again that the best example we have is that of our Holy Prophet – yet to his ways we turn a blind eye, deeming our ways to be more fruitful. The holy prophet was once going to Jihad along with the companions when one disbeliever requested that he may be permitted to accompany the Muslims and fight alongside them in the war. The prophet asked him if he was a Muslim to which he replied in the negative. Thereupon the Prophet told him: Go back, for I do not seek the assistance of a Mushrik. And here we are today shamelessly imploring disbelievers to tend to our problems and help us. Have we given up on Allah so easily?

You say that you want to see the end of Ethiopian troops as well and agree that expelling them from our land is a priority. But you and many others have your reservations about Al-Shabaab’s approach and hence question their feasibility of expelling Ethiopians out of Somalia. Is it that your scepticisms are rooted in your evaluation of Al-Shabaab as ineffective? And that their inefficacy impedes the feasibility of their goals? Or are you questioning the methods by which they attain their goals?

It is significant to understand that the feasibility of attainment of the goal lies in the method the goal is attained. The means of attainment is not detached from the end goal, but rather is itself inclusive in the goal. Do you follow me?

The grave worshippers derive such a deep sense of khushuuc from visiting the graves that they cannot find from visiting the mosques of Allah. Though their intention is to attain Khushuuc from the remembrance of death and get closer to Allah, their means of attaining it is wrong. So does this mean that the Maslaxa (benefit) justifies the act?

The means of attainment of our common goal that you propose are through reconciliation and other means as such, whereas Al-Shabaab’s approach is that which is adopted and endorsed by Islam – to fight with whatever means necessary to expel the enemy of Islam and protect religion, for it must protected at all cost. Now, my friend, which of the two means will reap fruits? Not worldly fruits, but the fruits of Imaan?

Yes, the Al-shabaab too are not without imperfections. But their Instead of concealing the shortcomings of our Muslim Brothers, we are here brutally upbraiding their efforts, chastising them in their process and forever imprecating curses upon them. All the while, they are advancing forward so that Allah’s word prevails over the polytheists. It is nothing save our critical and at times derogatory viewpoints – us here in the Diaspora lavishly consuming a Western hedonistic lifestyle – that is impugning the character of those striving to defend their religion, their people and their lands from Kuffars.

Even if you do not agree with the Jihad, apart from the fact that you will be doing yourself a great disservice, have the courtesy to give them the Xusna thanni or The benefit of the doubt - for they are your Muslim brothers. Or are you taking disbelievers as helpers in this world?

Know that seeking help from a disbeliever is tantamount to Shirk of Uluhiyya (one of the most prevalent forms of Shirk in today’s society) as it is Allah alone from whom help should be sought. Seeking help is an act of worship, so for one to direct that act of worship to a disbleiver who doesn’t deserve it is a great error. And it is not permissible for a man to commit that which is Xaraam to please Allah (Ibn Taymiyyah) as There is no Maslaxa in it for him whatsoever.

Shortly after the death of the Holy prophet (p.b.u.h) Umar addressed the companions and said that the with the prophet’s death, every man will now be judged by that he reveals – i.e. Daahir or what is noticeable from him and not Baatin, the hidden self. You have no knowledge of what lies in the hearts of these men, but we judge them by their apparent – and that, so far, has been one that is in constant war to expel an enemy from a Muslim land. Wallaahi, If C/yusuf said today that I will rule Somalia by the Qur’an and Sunnah and shows the outrwardly signs of his following of Shariah, I will be the first to support him. Lets leave what’s in people’s hearts to Allah alone, until we see it in their outwardly actions.

Or are you slandering one whose feet are dusty for the sake of Allah, or is it that you believe that other forms of worship are more important than Jihad for the sake of Allah?

‘Ajacaltum siqayat-al xaaji wa cimaaratal masjidil Xaraami Kaman jaahada fii sabiili-llah…’

‘Have you made the giving water to those on Hajj and the construction of the Holy mosque akin to the one who strives for the sake of Allah…?’

They are not equal, Allah goes on to say in the Ayah.

Impertinent it is deemed of a man to pour scorn on another, out of the former’s inability to execute and accomplish what the latter can with gallantry. These are men who have given up their life for their religion, and we are here criticising them day in and day out. You are encumbered by cowardice, my dear TFG supporters, Cowardice. And it is this lack of courage and the Mujahid’s demanding task that affrights the frail hearts in your chests. So you dastardly manoeuvre past any calls for Jihad or Islam because of your inability to participate. But this shouldn’t stop you from stating the truth, should it?

You are not certain about Allah’s help reaching them? Why? Do you accuse them of impiety so much so that they are devoid of Allah’s Nasr. Let’s think of what we say very carefully brothers before we fall into traps unbeknown to us. It is Allah who gives His Nasr to whomever He wills, and By Allah, a Mujahid for His sake and His Glory shall never be abandoned by Him. Wallacu Aclam.

Subxanaka Allahuma Nastaqfiruka wa Natuubu Ileyk.

Abtigiis   

Emperor;

i don't blame the death of the civillains on Al-shabab either. I blame it on the aggressors and their lackeys like Abullahi yusuf.

Laba xiniin, I can't tell you how truly disappointed I am with myself for wasting few minutes of my time into reading y our fanatic antics.

The sad part about it is that I read from start to finish.

I didn't think a human being who was blessed with aqli from allah can truly believe the following:-

Seeking help is an act of worship, so for one to direct that act of worship to a disbleiver who doesn’t deserve it is a great error

You really are one step closer inaad taraq isku shido.

I started to worry for you when I also came across this part of the paragraph:-

The scholars of Tafsiir have explained it to mean that you must march forth for Jihad in any possible circumstance that you are in - wealthy or poor, young or old, sick or healthy. When the call for Jihad is announced or when it becomes obligatory on you, you must march forth.

All this because of a scenario by someone who says they are a scholar?LOL They say, ok so this is what this line means, you must believe it, and ofcourse xabadkaaga aa ku sidataa.

and finally, the most intriguing part of your post:

allaahi, If C/yusuf said today that I will rule Somalia by the Qur’an and Sunnah and shows the outrwardly signs of his following of Shariah, I will be the first to support him.

Somalia will never fall under the sharia law ruling, we will not be called the afghan of east africa, but if it helps, maybe in your dream can it only happen.

PS:One of these days, your fanatic antics will get out of hand and you just might end up going to abu ghabi prison for questioning.

Gediid   

^^You also forgot to mention how easy it is for one to declare Jihad from the comfort and safety behind a pc in a western city where there is law and order.I bet haddi dadka qaar la oran lahaa Xamar tagaa on a free ticket mid kasta wuu ka cudur daran lahaa.

^ Gediid do you know how many brothers went to somalia to join the fighting in the early days when the ICU was taking over ... not free tickets but paid out of their own pockets ... some grew up in the west couldn't even speak Somali from all across North American nomads and EU nomads joined the fight.

not anymore though now i hardly hear anyone going back.... others contribute money to buy equipment and arms and to take care of the families of the fighters.. and other spread the word.

qof weliba inta tamartiisa ayuu dadaalayaa .. lakin kan aad sheegaysa oo keybaord gaadaashiis ka dagalaamaya wuxuu dhamaa nacaska aan damiirka lahayn oo sacabka u tumaya xabashida

stoit   

I enjoyed alot reading labaxiniinyood and che guevara's defense of alshabaab. GOD BLESS.

I am however of the believe that infact they are the problem.

I want the ethiopians to leave just as much as everybody else but i am convinced that they shall not leave as long as they can claim that it is in their interest to stay. There is a new way to defense now and it is kill them before they grow as Bob Marley said. You have all withness the arguement for irag war and so was one of the reasons to the ethiopian invasion.

In short if you are weak you will get attacked with any attempt to gain power. Look at the non proliferation. Those that have nuclear weapons can retain them and use them as a leverage but those that dont cant even have them.

You now argue that this is not my government and you work right into a trap tha will weaken yourself. You are fighting your own government making it weak. You the alshabaab supporter are your own enemy.

The arguements are almost all the time sentimental, the conditions they create -war- eliminates the use of reason. Under fight or flight mode instincts take over. In order for us to even think we need the rigtht conditions and they are taking away from us.

What would then really happen were we to surrender as some would like to call it? Remember the results are real reasons as to why any action is validated or not.

Well many would like to make you believe that we would be taken over for ever. We would lose our homeland, our freedom along with our dignity and that we will all be serfs in our own homeland.

My predictions come up with a different scenario. Firstly the ethiopians will most probably leave if what brought them there in the first place is not there anymore. Should they they wish to stay the chances are that they will now encounter a force so strong they will not be able to hold their grip. This is because remember the old saying devided we fall, united we stand. This act will unite all somalis regardless and the glue that sticks us together will be so strong, our actions will be coordinatedd that our possible impact is enough to scare them. Remember a great number of their own population is somalis and an even greater number muslims and the chances of unrest at home will be multiplied.

The international community will have no choice but to sympatise with us having shown a clear intent to peaceful means.

In short pressures will build from all sides the strongest of which will the one we can then exert as a unified force.

Now as to the fear that we will always be ruled by warlords, the answer is the likely chance of that happening is also very small. Our government is very weak and is highly dependent of foreign aid. You may have noticed that war on terror is really a war to democratise the world, and the donors are again mostly the west the perpetrators of this war for democracy. To even get aid they will have no choice in my opinion but accept democracy..meaning elections by citizens. If then the citizens choose otherwise, in all probability so will it then be.

Of course non of us can see the future so non of us can predict what the results of the most dreaded action -to surrender-will be. It is however prudent to consider the actions will the least worse consequenses first and give them a try if plausible.

Thierry.   

Let us follow your logic saxiib, everyone lays down arms and some how Ethiopia being the benevolent neighbour crosses back to its borders,

What will stop it from coming back tomorrow when its interest is undermined?.

It is simple saxiib a strong Somalia has never been in the interest of Ethiopia and they will do what ever they can to undermine it. That is the reason they stayed idle when TFG asked them deal with the warlords and as soon as one group became in control in the south they couldn’t wait to come in. A shift in the East African power balance is not what Ethiopia wants because we can challenge them on many things (******, higher fees at ports etc).

Let them learn their lesson that you do not breach a nations sovereignty the way the USSR learnt its lesson in Afghanistan.