Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

Al-Shabaab

RedSea   

Alshabab's main task was to defend the homeland from the ethiopian aggressors and their allies, they have done that with success. These guys know what they are doing exactly, that is why they were very successful.

Insha Allah khayr.

Kool_Kat   

I have never had any major issues with AlShabab until I saw a video of them beheading a guy for converting from Islam to Christianity...Those mofos know nothing about Islam!!! And if that is their interpretation of Islam, count me out... :mad: redface.gif

My mom first told me about the video on Dayniile, I couldn't see the video there...So me being me, I couldn't let it go...I searched and searched the net, till I came across a site called Somalis for Jesus...O'Lord was I ever in for the shock of a life time...I watched the video...Horrified would be an understatement...Walahi I couldn't sleep last night as I kept on seeing those images - had to take kaniini to help me sleep...I do not for a minute regret seeing the video, it was an eye opener to say the least of what AlShabaabulXayawaaniin stands for...I don't think inee diinta dhigeyso in wexey ku sameeyeen ninkaas ey sax tahay...Bini'aadan nimadana ka baxsan...And to think I felt anything humanly for them when some of their men were killed!!! :mad: :mad: They deserve anything that happens to them and some more!!! Diin wexeey ka yaqaanaan maleh, they're just another muryaan, blood hungry, ignorant, heartless animals!!!!!!!! Uf...

Originally posted by Warancade Al Falastini.:

Alshabab's main task was to defend the homeland from the ethiopian aggressors and their allies, they have done that with success. These guys know what they are doing exactly, that is why they were very successful.

Insha Allah khayr.

They and other islamist factions and non-islamist factions defended Mogadishu and other regions.

But we still have to see Baidoba/Buur Hakaba to be liberated from the Ethiopians.