Sign in to follow this  
Wing Wizard

Sheikh Xariif: A new magazine (e-Zine)

Originally posted by Castro:

Who said I was backing the guy? I just told you he may be scum and probably is. I'm pointing out the fever that overcame you with all the numbers you're listing and e-zines you're wasting time on.

And where did you get these numbers? Duke Publishing Inc. lol.

Castro, I am not wasting time as I am publishing e-Zines or listing numbers on a forum post. I can do that in less than 20 minutes.

And the numbers? Adeer, dhagax meel dhow buu ku dhacaa warna meel dheer.

Great design and that was informative.

It is not a wasted tallent, Wink use your pen and talent to draw and write the history, it is a powerful tool.

It is politically naive to think that all Puntlanders or majority oppose Sh. Sharif. In fact the majority support him and wish him to succeed because that will benefit the people unlike seccessiont who believe that the tragedy in Somalia is good for their "gooni isu taag".

The article in question is written poorly and is incoherent and reflects badly on the auther. The only good part is the title "Sharif Xarif". Indeed Sharif waa Xarif politically since he was able to come from nowhere and take the toughest job in the world today.

UZTAAD   

Odwayne meesh waxaa la yiraahdaa "dhulka uduga" Ama ardul cudhuur" or PUNTLAND waa maxay "Pirate-land" iyo waxaad sheegaysid

Oodweyne, you always try to heel your own internal wounds by taunting the land of Punt, or by joining a debate thats two miles ahead of whats going on Former British Somaliland.

Get up, man.

Originally posted by Peace Action:

It is politically naive to think that all Puntlanders or majority oppose Sh. Sharif. In fact the majority support him and wish him to succeed because that will benefit the people unlike secessionist who believe that the tragedy in Somalia is good for their "gooni isu taag".

The article in question is written poorly and is incoherent and reflects badly on the auther. The only good part is the title "Sharif Xarif". Indeed Sharif waa Xarif politically since he was able to come from nowhere and take the toughest job in the world today.

If an author ever blames Sheikh Scum, then that author is pathetic, huh? What coused all the havoc in Somalia is that Somalis don't always give credits where credits due.

Saaxiib, think twice... Sharif was around here 10 months so far and not to mention his doings, he undermined all the achievement of his predecessors. Where is Jowhar? Where is Baidoa? Where is Beledweyn? And funnily Where is Mogadishu?

Where is his big promise: Islam is the Solution?

Where is Jowhar? Where is Baidoa? Where is Beledweyn? And funnily Where is Mogadishu?

Why don't you simply continue the relevant questions.

Where are the 20,000 and more Xabashi army? Where are the Xabashi tanks? Where are the Xabashi helicopters? Where is their brutal occupation?

geeddi.jpg

A Xabashi helicopter transferring so-called leaders in Afgooye.

DSC00021.jpg

This was Xamar. A so-called national leader raising Xabashi flag in Xamar.

taang.jpg

Xabashi tank in Xamar's airport.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

quote:Where is Jowhar? Where is Baidoa? Where is Beledweyn? And funnily Where is Mogadishu?

Why don't you simply continue the relevant questions.

Where are the 20,000 and more Xabashi army? Where are the Xabashi tanks? Where are the Xabashi helicopters? Where is their brutal occupation?

A Xabashi helicopter transferring so-called leaders in Afgooye.

This was Xamar. A so-called national leader raising Xabashi flag in Xamar.

Xabashi tank in Xamar's airport.
Man, you must be blind if you think Ethiopian tanks are out of Somalia!

Err... wait... isn't it AMISOM that still targets Bakaaraha market with cannon balls and all kinds of artillery?

The heck with Soomaali, the lot of them. You can be sure that we will be in this mess for generations to come.

This fella with e-zine took on Shariifka, can we just see it as a political opposition, someone who doesn't like his political viewpoints, philosophy, his directions? Doesn't he have the right to make fun of him, write zillions of anti - Sharif articles. Why can't we just see him someone who is politically opposed to Sharif. I say this, as many of you are attacking him just because he attacked Sharif. War Sharif is no saint. Unfortunately, our country is a hell-hole, and unfortunately, people of Somalia have got the leaders they deserve. If you want to argue that, the evidence is right here on these pages.

Everyone claims not to support a certain warlord (murderer), but someone writes something that opposes that particular scumbag, they all up in arms. Alle quluubteena waa la socdaa.

Dhagax-Tuur, you are one of the few intellectuals down here.

Look, the only thing you can spot on a Somali person is by determining the way they tend to blast on a person when that person writes something against their star man.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Dhagax-Tuur:

The heck with Soomaali, the lot of them. You can be sure that we will be in this mess for generations to come.

This fella with e-zine took on Shariifka, can we just see it as a political opposition, someone who doesn't like his political viewpoints, philosophy, his directions? Doesn't he have the right to make fun of him, write zillions of anti - Sharif articles. Why can't we just see him someone who is politically opposed to Sharif. I say this, as many of you are attacking him just because he attacked Sharif. War Sharif is no saint. Unfortunately, our country is a hell-hole, and unfortunately, people of Somalia have got the leaders they deserve. If you want to argue that, the evidence is right here on these pages.

Everyone claims not to support a certain warlord (murderer), but someone writes something that opposes that particular scumbag, they all up in arms. Alle quluubteena waa la socdaa.

Mind you, those of us who support Shariif's government are not all of the same clan as that of Sharif. All we want is a government to take root in Somalia.

Are we wrong to hope for law and order in Somalia?

PS: Wing, you have every right to express your support or opposition to any politician in Somalia, but we too also have the equal right to oppose your views. You should have known that before deciding to get political. It comes with the territory. smile.gif

Originally posted by Jamaal11:

Mind you, those of us who support Shariif's government are not all of the same clan as that of Sharif.

I'm not even the same nationality or religion as Shariif and I still support him. And it's not because he's the "gallo's choice". During the Ethiopian invasion, Shabaab had my full support. Even after the Ethiopians left, I was still hoping Shariif would somehow include them in the government. It's only in May of this year that I lost faith in them.

I support Shariif because I sincerely believe he is a kind-hearted man who wishes the best for his nation, he is young, he is not a good politician, and therefore he is the best man for the job.