Sign in to follow this  
Wing Wizard

Sheikh Xariif: A new magazine (e-Zine)

dw2dzo.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen,

You were all aware of the new lottery winning chaps who were wondering around the States lately. Sheikh Xariif and company were very smart to fool the poor old diaspora out there.

Sheikh Xariif is smart while it comes in scum. I really felt gutted when I listened him taunting his old foes, as he never allied with them, he called Al Qaeda a threat in Somalia... WTF? He was asking their help yesterday, and today, they are just terrorists.

Anyways, I decided to publish a monothly e-Zine called 'DEAR SHEIKH XARIIF', the name was adopted from an article written by an anonymous person back in 2008 and the same article is presented on the e-Zine.

I am not craeating an Internet hooliganism or anything but I found it difficult to understand all the hype surrounding Sheikh Xariif.

Here are the details of the magazine:

Format: PDF

Page Size: A4

Orientation: Landscape

Size: 882KB

Download Link: Download Here

Hint: People with large screens can read it online, but if you find it difficult to read it online, just download it.

Waste of time ,,, waste of talent.

You could do something more beneficial to the society sxb ...... you can have the magazine read by a wide range of Somalis covering lots of social issues ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Aheeeey Ahhhh .........

Juje   

Come on give the guys their break. They set on opposing Sharif and they are not doing bad in their endevour.

Whether their facts is genuine or sustainable is not a matter of a question. It is obviously a complete hogwash and orchestrated malice. But at least their presentation is colorful - and I wish as JB said they concentrated on a subject that will be beneficial to community rather than this misleading story.

@JacaylPro, yes, saaxiib. I could do something better, but, isn't Sharif Hotel more upsetting these days?

@Jamaal11, what do you mean 'CRAP'? I ts true that Sharif is Xariif enough. I dunno how he does it, but the guy is magician...

@Juje, yet another "IN SHARIF WE TRUST"? We are not doing bad in our endevour. Sharif is not the king of Eden or even that sinless angel you think.

BTW, our people, Somalis, are sick. Even the Saudi diaspora in the US don't celebrate like that when their king visits the States. I think they wasted a lot of time and a lot of money by doing nothing but backing an allegedly child labourer who engaged under-15 kids in the battlefield.

Man, I really don't feel proud of this diaspora.

@Oodweyne,

Tell me one and only one achievement that Sharif Scum did for us and I will tell you more than 10 losses including selling thousands of miles of our soil being sold to a foreign country.

Tell me a single person died in the hands of Col. Yey, and I will tell you a reason for his death and 10 other achievements the guy did for Somalia including the new passport, becoming the first Somali president to enter Villa Somalia since 1991 (yes, he used Ethiopians, but doesn't Sharif Scum use Amisom, too?).

Tell me a reason of the people still dying in the hands of Sharif Scum.

Tell me who pays Sharif's luxury bills and how you does he manage all these travels? Even Barack Obama cannot afford to live such luxury, in fact.

I wonder why people believe in words more than the actions and scum more than the truth...

Juje   

Originally posted by Wing Wizard:

Tell me one and only one achievement that Sharif Scum did for us

By you calling him a scum is an acheivement, cause it would have been alarming for him to be praised by the likes of you.

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Wing Wizard:

Tell me one and only one achievement that Sharif Scum did for us

By you calling him a scum is an acheivement, cause it would have been alarming for him to be praised by the likes of you.
I called him scum. Look at his stats below and I will prove all your critics wrong:

- Salary: $90,000/month

- Travel expenses: $200,000/per trip (Avg).

- Security: $100,000/month

- Bonuses: $50,000

- Undisclosed fees: $300,000

-----------Total: $740,000

Half of the above sum could make a shelter, food, medicine and water for nearly 2,000 displaced people in Somalia for 1 month.

These displaced people live in life-threatening situation while, their so-called president, Sharif Scum enjoys the best of life in the most luxurious hotels around the world, where he, his wife and several other relatives and colleagues share the donations made by the Western countries.

He was allegedly sold food distributed for free by WFP, dedicated for the poor and displaced people in Mogadishu.

Man, the guy is total disgrace.

Castro   

^^^^ You wish atheero was making that money, huh? You never seemed to do any math when the real scum were heading the TFG.

You'll be glad to know that atheero is getting a stipend of $338 a month from the Yemeni government. That should cover his senior citizen diapers.

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

^^^It seems to me that some people never seemed to have "recovered" emotionally, from the sight of seeing Col. Yey being shown the "political door" from Somalia's affairs; and hence, cooling his heels in Yemen, as just, "another Somali political Asylum Seeker" chancing his luck with his predicament. Hence, their endless venom that is in here, indeed.

If it ain't Yey, he must be scum. lol. Sharif is no savior and may even be scum but Yey was the mother of all scum. A real piece of work that geriatric cow dung was.

Must be something in the water in Qardho.

Originally posted by Castro:

Must be something in the water in Qardho.

Man, if you think everybody opposing SHARIF SCUM is from Qardho, then I see your point. You believe even Abu Hells and Ahmed Godane are Reer Qardhood... Woooww...

War caadifadda naga kala yaree saaxiib.

Man, I am Somali through and through, and there's no phenomenon from Sharif Scum project.

He already tasted in the middle of his tongue, and soon you will see him seeking a shelter in Djibouti. Not to mention Yemen.

Bookmark this page and reread it as history reference...

Castro   

^^^^ The reference to Qardho is just an example. That same water well exists in every region in that wretched country. In other words, your type exist in every region.

And your genuine tears for the money spent by Sharif are amusing to watch. Any idea how much he spent on Sushi or you don't have those numbers?

Originally posted by Castro:

^^^^ The reference to Qardho is just an example. That same water well exists in every region in that wretched country. In other words, your type exist in every region.

And your genuine tears for the money spent by Sharif are amusing to watch. Any idea how much he spent on Sushi or you don't have those numbers?

So, Castro, why are you backing the guy? Show me genuine point, just a single achievement...

Does your support mean because he belonged to X or Y or does it mean because he said wisdom tasty words or does it mean because he belonged to poor old Ittihad and he told people that he knows 114 from the Holy Qur'aan?

Alas! A single word can mislead these chaps...

Castro   

Who said I was backing the guy? I just told you he may be scum and probably is. I'm pointing out the fever that overcame you with all the numbers you're listing and e-zines you're wasting time on.

And where did you get these numbers? Duke Publishing Inc. lol.