Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

La Jihaada Amxaarada!

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Pi:

Oh. So you don't want to address why Huuraale supported the TFG and their Tigree allies, or why he said he would even use
YAHUUD
if he had to. LOOL. What has changed?

Jawaab kugu haboon yaad raadinaysaa lakin saacadaan kula geli maayo. Lakin waxaan ku oran lahaa hadal raqiis ahaa ee loogu dan lahaa wariyaha laftigiisu waxba haysku dayin inaan ku awr kacsatid. ;)

Originally posted by Paragon:

Wiilasha, lama maskax-duubin oo keliya, waa indho duuban yihiin 'kurtigood'
:D

in kurtigood la dhagangadeeya sowmahan markaas? In dugsi,the damiins,so looma duubi jirin indhaha? :D

Pi   

^^Horn, dude, I think you should try having a low-profile like your uncle Barre Huuraale. Crawl back under the rock which you from.

Jacpher   

Paragon, rag xamaasad qabiil horey u qabay baad nagu taabatay. Heesaad magacowday dad bey ka careysiisay oo cidiyaha ku dagaalamaya.

Paragon - better yet, why not open a whole thread just for the two of us. Pick any subject under the sun and let us define the terms of the discussion. Whichever way you lance it, I shall indulge you up cum down.

Sakhar - I am only indulging the village 'qawsaar', no more.

Tata...

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Pi:

^^Horn, dude, I think you should try having a low-profile like your uncle Barre Huuraale. Crawl back under the rock which you from.

Plenty of interpretations can be derived from that. :D

Mindhaa hadalkaygaa laga gubtaa. icon_razz.gif

Samurai walaal, this dude will sadly not rise up to the challenge because I know him. He has nothing to debate you on with nor does he want to debate me.

He lacks total conviction and ability to engage anyone of us in a debate. He's a simple brother and I would encourage everyone to leave him alone inshallah.

He's simply not honest and sincere enough, he's not for somalinimo because I did 'qarxis' on him, when I outed his beliefs and confessions, which he amusingly doesn't want to own up too.

The other thing is that this guy's political outlook is not even islamist. He got his own unique, confused and amusing beliefs and he said many times before that he has actually studied 'politics' lol. Paragon is not someone who could be said that he supports the qarandiid for ideological reasons never because he's not an islamist per se nor does he support them for reasons of somalinimo (as can be seen by the confused concept he uttered and confessed to me). He's an opportunist who is driven by deep anger and loath for certain people.

I know Paragon.

Sakhar.

Pi   

So is it a consensus? Paragon (aka Jamaal_11) has no principles, just deep-seated grudges against certain clans. :D Thank God he is not a moderator anymore.

As Sheekh Cabdiraxmaan, our respected neighbourly tukaan-owner used to say to ciyaalkeena markaa ku dhibno tukaankiisa dhexdiisa: Leersada, leersada, leersada.

Hala kala leersado, baliis.

Such a gentlemen, who can surely make, we assume, their points and positions clearly, reduce themselves to this, umm, low, well, wax kale aan dhahno maleh.

Maati badan Soomaaliyeed ayaa dhiigooda ku daadanooyo Xamar, idinkana wax kale iska dhaafee inaad isdabasocotaan, solely about personalities ku heysiin meeshaan. Well, waala xiray qolkaan. Soori, but the whole thread hal hal ayaa la isku dabasocdaa, and it is unfortunate to see absolutely no dood about grave issues at hand.